~𝖆 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖛𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖘~

"Izzy!" Alec called out as we made our way up the stairs of, God knows where

"Izzy!" Alec called out as we made our way up the stairs of, God knows where. "I got your text. Where are we exactly?"
"It's an old meat packer' s service entrance." Izzy answered grinning. "If we go back there into the basement of the Hotel DuMort. Perfect right? We distract the vamps, Clary and Jace will have time to find Simon." I eyed her from head to tow. "What?"
"What's up with the new look?" I asked smirking. "You did it, didn't you?"
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"I meant, you had sex with whoever your Seelie 'friend' is, didn't you?" There was no answer. "Ohhhhhhh! You did!" I covered my mouth up to stop myself from grinning while she nudged me by the shoulder.
"SHUT UP!" she shot back. "Besides, I'm not the only one who did...whatever I did." She smirked as my cheeks got red. Thank the Angel, Alec was nowhere near.
"Shut up." I glared at her.
"Wait, did you two actually...?"
"NO!" I yelled out and covered my mouth on what I just did. Both Izzy and Alec glared at me. "I'm sorry." I smiled at them.
"So, what you think of the plan?" Izzy said making her way to Alec as I followed.
"Okay." Alec answered in a subtle tone as I bit the inside of my cheeks to stop myself from laughing, knowing how Izzy would react to this.
"Okay?" Izzy glared at Alec. "It was hard work interrogating Melirion to get this intel."
"Oh! So, that's the Seelie friend's name." Izzy shot a glare.
"Great job, Izzy." Alec smiled and I chuckled.
"And by hard work I guess you mean having to DO IT with him?" I smirked again. "Oh and uhh, you have faerie dust on your dress." Izzy nudged my by the shoulder, again. "Will you stop doing that?!"
"And I hate being the distraction!" Alec yelled as he walked past us which caused both of us to stare.
"Who got you so mad?" I asked which remained unanswered.
"I don't." Izzy grinned.
"And I'm pretty sure why."
"You know you'd be a lot happier if you weren't so freakin' repressed." Izzy argued. "Alec?" No answer as he continued to ignore her. "Hello?" I could sense Alec rolled his eyes as he walked off.
I ignored Izzy and followed Alec, not waiting for her. Izzy followed, soon after.
"You're really not gonna talk to me, are you?" Izzy asked.
"That's because you have no idea what you're talking about." Alec replied, while fixing his glove.
"But I do. You're hiding from yourself, not me. You have feelings weather you like them or not Alec." Izzy said, directing her eyes to me in the last part.
"What?" I asked Izzy, no answer.
"This is not the time, or the place, Izzy." He said, climbing up the ladder and glaring at her.
"I don't know, looks pretty smooth so far." Izzy said while Alec already reached the top. Izzy went up next and I followed her after.
We three tip-toed our way to the front to reach the back door, making sure no one followed us.
"This must be the way." Izzy opened the door to reveal couple of vampires, waiting for us.
"Shit!" I swore as we closed the door, putting pressure on it so that they can't reach. "Smooth, Isa. Very smooth."
"Well, not that smooth." Izzy said, holding the door shut. "Any day now." Izzy waited for Alec to take out his stele.
"Yeah, if you two hold the door still, it might be a lot easier." Alec took out his stele and started drawing the lock rune. "It's not taking it." Izzy grabbed the seraph blade from my waist and cut off a pipe from the top, securing the door with it. "Whoever said 'the pen is mightier than the sword,' was an idiot."
"When you're right, you're right." We stood in front of the door, waiting for the vampires to attack as they slowly broke down the door.
"Oh...we're gonna die."
"No, we're not." Alec said, looking at me.
"Do you think they know where we are." Izzy said, grinning.
"That's the idea, right?" Alec. "How long do you think we have to distract them for?"
"Ten more minutes."
"Ten minutes!" I exclaimed.
"What, are you kidding? We're liquid lunch in five." Alec said, taking out his bow and arrow.
"So let's distract them." Izzy said.
"So let's distract them." Alec copied. He directed his eyes at me and nodded. I nodded back, taking out my spear.
"You better get ready."