Goodmorning(1)

I wake up to the warmth of the sleeping mass next to me. Tousled hair, warm skin, and an unforgettable scent. I stared at the sleeping male for a while, touching his face gently as my fingers glided against his lips. I wanted to take all of him in.

Slowly, I watched as his dark eyes lifted from their slumber, falling down to look at me. I stare for a while, feeling my cheeks swell and heat up from how flustered I was. A small smirk curled at the corner of his lips as he knew how much he effected me.

Without saying a word, he wrapped an arm around me, drawing me closer into him as he kissed me. I felt him bite down own my bottom lip, tugging it gently. I winced softly as I felt the stinging sensation.

He then lifts me up, making me straddle him. I could feel his excitement through his pants as he squeezed my hips and forced me down on his growing boner. Slowly and tenderly, I began moving my hips, grinding against him. I earned a few satisfying groans from him. It turned me on so much...

The heat between my legs began to grow and a lump in my throat formed.

He then reaches to me, wrapping his warm and strong arms around me, pulling me down onto his chest. Our eyes met as I picked up the pace, moving my hips vigorously. I felt my heat throbbing.

I couldn't wait anymore. I pushed myself up against him, sliding down my pants. He does the same, slowly moving them down. He watches my face as he does so, teasing me as he knows that I'm growing impatient. I watched as his member sprung up as if it were greeting me.

I slid my panties to the side, exposing my throbbing heat and quickly line my entrance up to the head of his member. Slowly, I nestle his head inside. I slowly feel myself becoming full, the tip of his member pressing against my cervix.

There it is. A shock sparked in my body as he slowly began to thrust up into me. I gripped his shirt as he groaned. It felt like my body was on fire.

His hands made their way down to my ass, grabbing a handful as he squeezed my cheeks between his fingers. I moaned softly, biting my finger as I synchronized my movements with his. Repeatedly, I felt him bump against my cervix. A loud cry escapes my mouth every time he did so.

After a good 5 minutes, he pushes me to the side, climbing on top of me. Quickly, he embeds himself back inside of me. This time, he picks up the pace, burying his head in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck, moaning out loudly into his ear. Im close...so close.

I feel knotting in my abdomen. I tighten a bit around him as he knows that I'm going to cum soon. After a few more thrusts, he speeds up, slamming into me as I feel my climax approaching. With that, I grab hold of his messy hair, releasing loudly.

My body was hot to the touch as I clutched him in my arms. I felt him throbbing and twitching, indicating that he was going to cum soon. I braced for him, hearing his breathing become heavier. His speed increased a bit more and his thrusts were sloppy.

With this, he came. His grunts and moans muffled into my neck as he continued to pound me. I felt his warm liquids pouring into me as he slowed down.

We were breathing heavily, our body's limp and sweaty. He slowly pulls his member out, his load pouring out of me just as he does so. He collapses beside me, wrapping his arms around me afterwards. I cuddled into him once again, breathing heavily as I close my eyes.