iloveyou <3

AUTHOR POV

"YOUR TRYING TO LEAVE ME?"

"I.. uhh" was all taehyung could let out,  he's a bit surprised that jungkook notices he was gone.. or even cared. and in fact that he even cared that taehyung was about to return home.. in heaven.

he wasn't necessarily trying to 'leave him' it was more like he was.. hurt, because jungkook ignored his presence instead of talking out the situation like they always did.

"ARE YOU MAD? I SHOULD BE THE ONLY ONE MAD YOU  WENT OUT WITH MARK, LET HIM DRUG YOU THEN CAME BACK AND FLASHED OUT ON ME EVEN WENT SO FAR THAT YOU SAID "I don't want you to take my virginity" THAT HURTS COMING FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND" jungkook rapped.

"you already lost yours" taehyung stammered. Although he doesn't know why he said he doesn't want jungkook to take his virginity.. in all honesty he does and he has imagined it billons of times.. but he's not in a rush after all jungkook already lost his to a.. girl.

"your totally right, but in my defense I had no clue we were gonna be together, you know how many times I moaned your name while I was with those girls? no because I was embarrassed to say it since at the time your were fooling around with some girl on Instagram" jungkook replied aggressively.

"look I don't know why I said that but I do want you to be my first" taehyung said and sighed.

"now you want me to be your first? wow taehyung" jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm serious! look koo I'm sorry for flashing out on you the other day. I was just so angry at what Marcus told me that I failed to even acknowledge your side of the story.. or even ask but In all honesty I'm sorry koo. I'm so sorry baby" taehyung said and hung his head down low.

he was so ashamed and embarrassed.

jungkook sighed and calm down, since he knows he could never be mad at his baby.

"listen.. all I want is an explanation to why you went to the bar with him in the first place. And all drop this whole argument I promise" jungkook said calmly and showed his pinky, which taehyung immediately locked both their pinkies and nodded.

"I went to the bar with him because he said he was sad and lonely and needed to escape reality, which we all go through.. and I know
I don't drink but I didn't want to seem rude. I'm sorry koo.!" Taehyung explained and hung his head low to avoid contact.

jungkook paused for a second, as he was thinking. then sighed because he knew he'd do the same because he has a big heart and couldn't say no to a lonely friend.

"ok, but I- why'd you try the drug" jungkook asked nervously.

"I didn't, he put it in my drink" taehyung said and pulled his hair in frustration.

"huh! Look koo, im sorry! there's not much I can do since it's in the past, I didn't cheat or anything so why should I have constantly apologize for being unaware that he put something in my drink? I'm dumb and stupid but I'm still alive so why should I stress myself about it? I'm done kook" taehyung said and stood up to walk out the room.

jungkook was quick enough to grab his hand and pull him on his lap.

"im sorry for stressing you baby, your right forget it, it's over." jungkook stated and placed a gentle kiss on taehyung's lips which caused light blush to form on his cheeks.

eventually the two came to their senses and decided to lay and sleep for the rest of the night, as they were tired of argument and needed to relax.

Taehyung's head is laying on jungkook's chest as he stroked his hair with one hand and the other wrapped around tae's waist.

"I love you" taehyung said with faint blush on his cheeks.

"I love you more baby" jungkook responded and pecked tae's forehead.

and then the both closed their eyes, falling into deep slumber, happily as they finally get to feel each other's touch.

...

So I haven't written in a bit, since my book wasn't really getting reads but I came back to 1k reads im am so thankful.!!!

that was the motivation I needed in order to complete this book, which I'm doing now!! this book might end soon though.!! 💜