I promise <3

A/n: this chapter is long :) There might be some mistakes but I'll read over and edit it later, so umm stay alerted.. or not. ugh I always put myself in awkward situations when I make author notes 🥲🔫. anywayzzz I hope you like this chapter.. if u do.. vote. please. You don't have to but.. it's free ig.. sorry im bugging Ik 😔!

[Taehyung POV]

we were now in my room, we already took a shower and got cleaned up..

No we didn't take one together.

...

I'm laying down on kooks chest, he's stroking my hair while scrolling threw his phone.

it was silent but i comfortable silence, these type of nights are the BEST nights. I usually get deep in my thoughts at these times.

kook use to be very manipulative, not anymore though .. he got better but when I think about it..

kook made out with girls to get over me.

pssh. you weren't together Taehyung you had no right to be sad or mad.

kook starts all the arguments but when I start one he goes off..

Taehyung remember he's a devil who can't control his anger what do you expect?

hm. No matter what.. im not leaving him.. how can I break up with the love of my life? and still see him every day.. that would hurt like hell. I wouldn't only be hurting me but also him.

Taehyung your to sensitive.

eh? Leave me alone.

A/N: if u didn't understand this part, basically Taehyung was talking to himself, but like answering his own complaints.. if that makes sense. If it doesn't forget I even wrote this part.. idk idfk hehe :):

...

[Jungkook POV]

after a while I notice Taehyung's light snores, which let me know he's sleep.

I gently picked him up and layed him down, making sure to tuck him into the covers.

I pecked his lips.

"goodnight baby" I whispered and smiled at the beautiful sight of the sleeping tae.

I got up and walked towards the door, flicking off the light and closing the door GENTLY. So I won't wake him up of course.

I walked downstairs stairs quickly and quietly so I won't wake up the other sleeping angel and one devil who doesn't like getting woken up at all.

yoongi sleeps here every night with jimin.. what a whipped man.

namjoon and seokjin sleeps in joons room but sometimes here, but not really.

I walked out the house, it was 10:00 pm, I walked just across the grass and took out my Keys to open the door.

once it was open I tip toed to my room and closed the door.

I cut on my light and wiped pretend sweat off my forehead since I made it in my room alive.

I walked over to my laptop and once I opened it, I was greet by the website full of rings.

I smiled and began searching through them.

...

after a while of scrolling, I came across this smooth, silver one.

I'm the description it stated that you can put custom words on them.