forgive me <3

[Taehyung POV]

I heard kids running out of the school building. school is already over? I've been outside crying for 3 HOURS?!?!?

I pull out my phone, I saw a lot of messages from my brothers especially jimin.

shit. My phone was on silent.

i ran up to the front of school and saw a worried jimin and a mad Jin, yoongi was back hugging jimin and namjoon was eating a banana with his hand around jin's waist.

I walked up to them and jimin immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"OMG SOULMATE I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED" I said worriedly. I chuckled and hugged him back whispering ' I'm fine'.

Jin suddenly smack my head with namjoon's banana, and kicked me in my butt.

"YOU SCARED ME BITCH" he said and huffed. I rubbed my butt and wondered my eyes to his waist.

"why is namjoon hand on your waist" I said pointing towards his waist.

"mind your business" he said then walked away. Namjoon's hand still rest on his waist as they walked.

...

when we arrived home, I threw myself on my bed. I rested there for 5 minutes before getting up to shower.

when i got out I walked to my bed, laid down and pulled out my phone to text jungkook.

I know he's probably annoyed with me, I feel like everything is my fault he wouldn't have changed if I would have listened..but I really want to fix this with him, and maybe in the end we'll be together......

I smiled at the thought of being with him and immediately opened my phone to text him.

...

>> hey kook.

Kook💜
what do you want.?

>> I was just wondering where you were.? that's all

Kook💜
why does it matter?

>> because im worried :(

Kook💜
Don't be.

>> where are you?

Kook💜
at a friend's now leave me alone .

>> hm. do you really hate me that much ??

Kook💜
you basically told me I don't mean shit to you. you would be mad to.

>> I'm sorry :(  just please talk to me .

Kook💜
you have to beg first.

>> jungkook please talk to me. I'm sorry for what I said,, you mean everything to me.

Kook💜
Ok I forgive you. But call me daddy !

>> huh? but your not my father ?

Kook💜
tae.. baby.. your to innocent for this world •_•