crazy partners <3

[Namjoon POV]

I was currently in the kitchen trying to fix a broken plate with super glue. Hear me out.. I was trying to wash the dishes to make my Jinnie happy but I failed that task.

"NAMJOON GET THE HELL OUT THE KITCHEN" I heard seokjin yell from the entry of the kitchen.

I immediately turned around with my eyes wide, and mentally punched myself 'fuck he found out' I mumbled under my breath.

"Jinnie im just trying to help" I explained. And walk over to Jin to give him a hug, but he pushed me away.

"help? BY BREAKING THE FUCKING PLATE???" he yelled.

I prepared myself for him lecture, because one Jin starts yelling he doesn't stop until he gets he point across..

"YOU NAMBAFOON! ALL YOU DO IS BREAK THINGS! YOU BROKE MY SUNGLASSES, MY FAVORITE MIRROR.AND NOW MY PLATE? THAT PLATE WAS SPECIAL IT HAS MY HANDSOME FACE ON IT!!" he yelled making sure the whole neighborhood can hear his voice. As clear as water.

"I'm sorr-" I started.

"No. Shut up" Jin cut me off and walked over the plate and threw it away.

"namjoon take this trash out" he said calmly looking at me like he's trying to control himself from beating the shit out of me. he even gave me a forced smile, he's really mad over a plate?

I nodded, and walked over the the trash can, pulled out the trash bag full of irrelevant things, and as soon as I walk towards the door..

All the trash fell out the bottom of the bag.

"NAMJOON YOU HAD ON FUCKING JOB! UGH!" Jin yelled. Once again I managed to make him mad, it's not intentional.. im really trying.

"I-I'm sorry" I said and looked Down at the trash that's scattered on the floor everywhere. Jin sighed.

"I know you didn't mean to. Just clean this up while I wash the dishes" he replied softly. He walked towards the garage can and put a new trash bag in.

I walked toward the kitchen and put on some gloves I found in the drawer. And began picking up the trash.

...

after 30 MINUTES. Of being a garbage man. I saw seokjin sitting on the couch watching the cooking channel. He saw me standing there and motioned me to sit beside him.

I walked over and sat next to him, he scooted closer to be and laid his head on shoulder. He looks really tired.

"Eh! Namjoon-ah she put barbecue sauce in he salad. No wonder she was eliminated." Jin stated and scuffed from the girls crazy sauce choices.

after a few minutes. I was thirsty and wanted some water. So I was about to stand up but I saw Jin was asleep.

"really Jinnie? We're you that tired?" I asked. And smiled at him, I rolled my eyes playfully and pick him up brutal style.

Now I know im a very clumsy person. I wouldn't dare drop Jinnie.. he to fragile, he sweet but sassy.

I laid him his bed since im in the angels house. I laid down beside and cut on the tv to watch something while he's sleep.

I began stroking his hair, soon he turned over and threw his arm over my lap. he is a wild sleeper.

I remove his arm gently so I could get up and cut of the light. but as soon as I was about to stand he put his arm over my lap again.

once AGAIN.. I GENTLY moved his arm. and some how this man keeps finding a way to put his arm over my lap. im being nice so I won't wake him up..

but im irritated at this point.

"SEOKJIN-AH" I yelled and aggressively pushed his arm away, which startled him.

"WHAT? WHY ARE YOU YELLING WHEN YOU SEE IM TRYING TO SLEEP?!" he yelled back and punched me in the arm.

"Ouch! and i was yelling because your stupid arm kept flinging across my lap" I said rubbing me arm, while sending death glares at him.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED ANYWAY?" he continued. Still yelling. still hitting my arm.

"YAH STOP HITTING ME!" I yelled back at him. and walked out the room.

"EH! NAMJOON-AH GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKTARD" Jin yelled at me as I walk out, he gets out of bed and follows me to the kitchen.

...

1 hour later

[Yoongi POV]

Me and jimin are entering the angels house because he wants to get his phone.

He says we need to take pictures so we have memories together? whatever I'll just do what ever he says because I really really want this to work out between us.

As we open up the we hear yelling in the kitchen.

We walk towards the kitchen to see what's the cause of all this noise. When we entered the kitchen we busted out laughing.

Seokjin was chasing namjoon with a frying pan.

"YOU NAMBAFOON" seokjin yelled still chasing namjoon.

"I DIDNT MEAN TO BREAK YOUR MUG" namjoon yelled back, he looks traumatized.

"THAT MUG SAID "WORLD BEST MOM" ON IT! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE ONE" seokjin yelled back and starting chasing namjoon towards the living room.

i fail to believe that their not married. They act like a couple that's been married for 10 years.

all they do is fight, make up, then fight again. But somehow after how many times seokjin beat namjoon, he's still a whipped man for jin.

I was to busy in my thoughts to realize that jimin already went up to get his phone, welp he's back now.

"eh? Yoongi jin and namjoon are oddly quiet" jimin said at starting pointing towards the living room.

"I know let's go see what their doing." I said and jimin just nodded and we began to walk towards the living room, to see what's keeping them occupied.

When we walked in the living we saw namjoon and Jin sitting on the couch, Jin's head resting on namjoon's shoulder while watch the cooking channel.

And the pan? The pan is resting in jin's hand still. jin refuses to let go of the pan.

...