Chapter 17

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Taehyung."

I stood there frozen. I'm not really sure what happened. It seemed like Jin was just as confused.

"What were you two doing?" Jin questioned, breaking the silence.

"Jimin pushed me off the bed and I fell, but I pulled him down with me. He fell on top and that's when you came in." Jungkook explained. "It's all a misunderstanding."

I continued to stand their like a deer in headlights. Why can't I move? I'm not jealous, am I? I don't even know him!

"You know.." I finally spoke. "If you two are dating then-"

"It's not like that Tae!" Jungkook protested.

"He's right." Jimin added. "Besides, he already likes- OW!"

Jungkook nudged Jimin, almost causing him to topple over. I raised an eyebrow in suspicion but he just smiled. They're keeping something from me.

"Okay. Well, I'm sorry I disrupted you two. I can come back later or-"

"No!" Jungkook yelled. "Jimin was just leaving. Right Jimin?"

"Says who?" Jimin retorted.

"Says me!" Jin pitched in. "I have to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Just come with me!" Jin hyung said as he grabbed Jimin's ear and dragged him out, closing the door behind them.

"Taehyung, please don't misunderstand. We really didn't do anything."

I shrugged. "I don't really care."

I lied.

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Jungkook questioned.

Yes!

"Of course not. It's your business. Not mine."

He smiled. "Good. I'm glad you understand."

I don't understand! I go crazy every time I'm with you! I get angry whenever I'm around you! I feel frustrated and confused. I don't like this feeling. It's too much.

"I'm glad too Jungkook." I returned the smile but he frowned. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

He shook his head. "No. It's just different to hear you say my name."

Stop confusing me.

"Jungko- I mean Kookie. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Just... How close were we?"

He flinched again. I watched as he sat on his bed and fiddled with his fingers. "I can't tell you. Not yet."

"Why can't anyone tell me anything!?" I yelled in frustration.

"You wouldn't understand!" He yelled back, tears filling his eyes.

"You're right Jungkook! I don't understand! So why are you not telling me anything? Why do you keep ignoring me?!"

"Because!"

"Because what?!"

"Because I'm scared you'll leave me again!" He screamed.

I paused. My fist were clenched and my blood was boiling. His tears poured out from his eyes. His breathing was uneasy from all the yelling and crying.