Chapter 7

Please listen to the song above ^ its important to the story and its SUCH A GOOD SONG

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We returned to our hotel rooms and Jhope told Taehyung that he will help him get ready. Taehyung agreed and left with Hope hyung.

Jimin came to my hotel room and helped me get ready.

"Are you sure you want to do this Jungkook?"

I looked at him and smiled. "More than anything."

He sighed and looked at me worriedly. "Jungkook."

"Hmm?" I hummed while putting on my suit.

"There's something you should know about Taehyung."

I paused and looked towards his direction. I gave him a gentle smile and spoke.

"Hyung. I already know."

He looked at me confused. "Know what?"

I sighed and sat beside him on the bed.

"I know he's sick. I know everything."

"You do? How? Did I tell you? Oh no. Taehyung is going to kill me!"

I laughed and side hugged him.

"No hyung. Last night I overheard him talking to Jhope outside of the hotel room."

"Oh. But you still like him?"

I smiled and nodded. "A lot."

Suddenly Jimin got up and ruffled his hair. He started pacing back and forth, before stopping and looking at me.

"Jungkook." He said and grabbed my hands.

"Hyung. What are you doing?"

"I like you."

I was shocked. I mean, I knew that he had a thing for me. He confessed a lot of times on tv programs but I thought he was just kidding. You know, like a friendly joke.

I laughed. "C'mon hyung. Stop playing around. I have to get ready for my date."

I tried to pull my hands away but he held it tighter.

"I'm serious Kookie. I like you. So much." He sighed and the loosened his grip on my hands. I quickly pulled them away.

"I'm sorry Jimin. I can't accept your confession."

He giggled. "I understand. It just felt so good to get this off my shoulder. I needed to tell you my feelings."

I gave him a quick hug and then released.

"Jimin. Can we still be friends? I don't want this to make us awkward or uncomfortable between us." I asked.

"Of course Jungkook. Just know that I'm always here for you."

"Thanks Jimin."
.
.
.

I finished getting ready and was looking at myself in the mirror. Jimin came behind me and smiled.

"Looking good Jungkookie."

"Thanks hyung."

He winked at me and then I heard a knock on the door.

"Jungkook! Taehyung is ready!" Jhope called out.

"Coming hyung!" I yelled back.

I went in the side drawer and pulled out the two shark teeth necklaces and began walking to the door. I was stopped when I felt Jimin grab my wrist.