🌺𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪|𝕂𝕒𝕚

Usually, after Lord Garmadon has destroyed the city of Ninjago, again, the ninja returned to the monastery to chill. However, tonight was different. "I told you that if your students destroyed my restaurant one more bloody time, and I would-," An old lady complained to Sensei Wu. Her restaurant, located in the middle of Ninjago city, was very popular amongst the people there. After a few years, however, her sales had declined due to a team of messy ninja. The ninja never thought about the damage they were doing to the city while in battle, how could they in the heat of the moment? The owner of the restaurant had come all the way up the mountain, personally, to demand a compensation for the multiple damages done to her building.

"Why is she here?" Jay asked, glancing at the other ninja.

"It seems that we have disturbed her line of work, and-"

"She wants money, Jay, to rebuild the restaurant we destroyed during our last battle," Kai said, interrupting Zane's sophisticated explanation.

"Ohhh, wait, which one?" Jay uttered, trying to recall the battle. He, like the other ninja, never paid much attention to his surroundings.

"Her restaurant," Kai answered sarcastically, not feeling in the mood to discuss the topic. They had to bow down to her as an apology, and had stayed with their heads touching the ground, legs cramped, necks aching, for more than thirty minutes now. "Can't she just appreciate the fact that we saved Ninjago from evil?" Kai asked, letting go of a frustrated sight. "I mean, it's not like her building fell down to the ground".

"My building fell down to the ground!!" The lady shouted in Sensei Wu's face. "Ashes! That's what I found this morning when I woke up and went to open up my restaurant, ashes!!"

"Nice one Kai," Cole said, popping his neck as he turned to glare at Kai. Kai glared back at Cole.

"Hey, I was saving your butt. Are you telling me it would've been better if you had lost an arm?" Kai asked Cole, who just groaned out of frustration. It was one reasonable argument, so nobody else said anything.

"Than it's settled. Ninja," Sensei Wu called. Everyone stood up with great pleasure. Their legs were asleep as they stood straight, facing forward and waiting for him to speak. None were paying attention to what the old lady and him were talking about, so a curious feeling settle inside them. "Ma'am, my students will work for you until your business is financially stable again," Sensei Wu said, than shook the ladies hand.

The ninja glanced around, giving each other weird looks and confused ones. Despite that, nobody dared say a word until the lady was gone. "Wait, Mater Wu, isn't there another way we could help?" Cole asked.

"We could help rebuild the restaurant instead," Jay said. "I'm good at making blueprints, and Zane could help me with the construction," Jay added in a shy voice.

"We could raise money and pay her for the repairs instead," Nya said. She out of all the ninja didn't have time for work. She was already in a full time schedule; School, after school swimming training, ninja training, helping Pixal repair the mechs, and monitor as well as fix the radars of the city, etc.

"I'm afraid that's not it. Even if we did help her rebuild and paid her for other expenses, too, that won't guarantee the financial stability of her business," Sensei Wu said, turning down the ninjas ideas.

"And we will?" Kai asked, connecting his hands behind his neck to stretch.

"She's short on employees. No one wants to work on a place that doesn't even pay one dollar an hour," Sensei Wu said, the ninja listened. "It's not going to last forever, too, as soon as she has the money to start paying salaries she will fire all of you," He added, the ninja sighed in relief, but there was still one question left.