22

Summer of 2017

Oh, it's you again,

She drives me crazy. Absolutely psycho. I am losing it. She stares at me so curious, then leaves me as if she couldn't care less. No contact at all, I stopped trying, if she wanted to call me or send a letter nothing was stopping her, but I have given up on continuing this 'friendship' if you could even call it that. No friend doesn't care about you, leave you not even trying to keep in contact with you. She could care less, and I'm okay with that, nope I worded that wrong I am learning to be okay with it. If she doesn't care about me neither do I, although my heart still does.

The boys are all I could ever ask for. They would do anything for me while I would do anything for them. They are my heart. They care so much, they make up for everyone else that hates me and doesn't care. They make up for every heartbreak even though they weren't responsible for it. They care so much. And I love them, the summer camp was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know what I could do without them. I love them all so much. I wouldn't be anyone without them. I owe them everything. I care for every one of them so much, and they are all that matters is them and my family. If I never met them I wouldn't still be alive. And I'm not joking. I would either drown myself in good grades and homework, or in writing in this thing that means so much to me. They make me live life as I should, get in trouble, get scolded for bad grades, prank the teachers, getting kicked out of stores for riding in carts or yelling the lyrics way too loud in a store, blasting music in the library, and getting kicked out, it was so much fun, way more fun with a group than just two people. The boys had awesome ideas, of ways to get in trouble and get out of tests that we didn't study for. I was really living life as I had never before, and I am so glad to say that I knew every one of them.

Love you boys, (hopefully you aren't reading this because that would be embarrassing) scratch that I hope no one ever reads this.

~Ezra
__________________________

Vote

-G