Dear Reader, March 13th 2015.

Yesterday I wrote the date but I couldn't bring myself to write what happened. My mother seemed to know already, she wasn't surprised the least bit when I told her. I am starting to think that Delta told everyone except me, until the day she was leaving. She left yesterday. I don't really know what to say. I was given this by her so many years ago when she went to Hawaii for vacation. I never once tried to write in it hoping to preserve it forever, but yesterday I couldn't find anything to pour my heart out to so I unlocked this handy little thing and wrote the date, what a waste. The date isn't even valid anymore, that was yesterday. The one day that I never want to relive so I guess I oughta write the real date.

March 14th, 2015.

While I'm at it I should probably cram in a dear reader, so I will go add that too. There it looks better now. More professional all I need is a publisher and copyright and I'm good to go. I guess I better add something very worthwhile.

First of all, I have no idea how you figured out the combination. Well if you know me it's pretty simple. 3-13-15. It's the date that Delta left, stupid as it may seem someone would have to pick a lock or something because no one would ever figure that out. NEVER. So anyway if you figured out how to open it, you really shouldn't have. I will haunt you forever, AND THAT'S A PROMISE. I don't want someone reading everything I am feeling and writing especially, Delta, mostly because I want her to be happy in her new life, which sadly doesn't include me.

I got off-topic. I'll bounce back... here you go...

You shouldn't be reading this

You should have stopped

I don't know why you're still reading this

You should be gone by now

If you respect me you should shut this

And never mention this again.

I don't want you to read this.

You are trespassing on private property.

It is illegal.

It may even be in the amendments.

Thou shall not pass in a private property.

Now it is an amendment. I'm good at that. I could be an old English speaker.

Haha

Look at that.

You should really be gone by now

I'm giving you your last chance to leave

Unless that's what you want.

But if I find you.......

You're dead

And I mean it

With all of my heart.

LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE STILL READING, SHAME ON YOU, THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO STOP YOU, BUT IF I CATCH YOU RED-HANDED, IT'S OVER. YOU ARE DONE FOR.

So if you really don't care, I'll admit I admire you. As long as you never speak of this again, you can stay. And as long as you aren't Delta. I want her to be happy, not worrying.

I can't go anywhere without remembering everything. The town is so small that everywhere I have been, I was with someone else. Now I just get lost in the memories. At school I am a robot, the memories overwhelm me. I touch the water fountain and I remember how we broke one of them once and we had a full water fight. While the water flooded the hallway, we ended up running and the principal never found out because we never admitted to it. Delta was such a good liar to the point where it was scary. She could hide anything even if she was in tears, no one would notice, and her excuses were so good that everyone believed her. After a while, I found out her tell was to kick her toe on the ground. She normally did it all the time without stopping, but when she lied she would just kick her toe once.

Currently, it's dark outside, I should probably get home for dinner, but I have to write this story.

I went to the library to get a history book on presidents the other day, and the librarian still remembers me, from the time we got kicked out for having a screaming argument for a computer game. When they kicked us out the grouchy librarian wouldn't let Delta check out her book before leaving. It was in her backpack and as soon as she went outside the front door casually I should add. Anyway, I think we both forgot that book was in her backpack. The library apparently had some sort of alarm system, the works. Alarms and red lights flashing, again we ran for it, that grouchy librarian still remembered me though.

Five months later she found it in her backpack, and we put it in the abandoned treehouse that we found in the forest. We called the treehouse our clubhouse. It was filled with different things from each episode, the broken fountain and the book were only the beginning of our accomplishments. The best part was we swore not to tell anyone, and it's still all a secret to this today. Hopefully, when I die, Delta will still be alive to tell a great lie that we never got in trouble at all. We were the most obedient kids in the town or something along those lines.

Until next time,

~Ezra

Lots O' Love

Gianna

Until next time, don't forget to vote :)