11

I spent the whole day helping everyone get settled. The pack leaders were coming back at night after they set patrols up and made sure everything is normal. I was tired and a pack meeting was in two hours. I had just enough time to shower and eat before i needed to go to the meeting. It was mandatory and i couldn't skip it. I drove down to my parents house to get cloths. The door was unlocked Janet must have left it open when she left. If it was her it wouldn't be the first time it had happened. I'm surprised that her car hasn't been stolen.

I needed a long shower. The water felt very relaxing after a long week. I shampooed my hair with my favorite tropical fruit shampoo. I shaved my legs and just stood in the shower. When i got out the mirrors were foggy. I brushed the tangles out and pulled it up into a pony tail. I put on my favorite sweats. They are black with small pink poalkadots. When I got out of my room i noticed it was a really messy. I didn't remember why it was so messy. Maybe Janet or Lauren who were looking for something in my room or maybe it was Ryan who still believed i kept a diary. Something was off about the room but i just ignored it because i was giong to be late. I started with my bed and then picked up all of my cloths that was scatted all around the room. My stomach was rumbling out of hunger there was only one hour left before the meeting. I was really hungry and i decided to make some chicken tacos. When i was driving down the road towards the pack house I felt like i was being followed. I turned up my radio to fill up my car with noise. I was at ease when the pack house was visible.

Ryan was at the door.

"Anna where have you been?" Ryan didn't let me turn off the car before he almost ripped open the door to my car.

"What is wrong with you"

"Where were you"

"I was home taking a shower."

"Why didn't you answer your phone when i called you?"

"I Lost it why do you care."

"Because you could have gotten hurt didn't the alpha say that no one could leave the house until he gave the okay?"

"I didn't hear that and what do you mean that I could have gotten hurt."

"Just come in please I don't want to fight right now"

"Fine." As I walked in to the house it felt really empty. I don't know where everyone was the meeting was about to start soon. I felt really tired I needed a nap. I walked into the library the fire was really warm because of the fire. I decided to just lay down on the leather couch that was right in front of the fire.

I woke up in a warm bed. It was night time. Someone was next to me in the bed i wasn't expecting someone to be there.

"Anna your wake."

"Who...who are your... what do you want."

"Anna Calm down its just me Brandon."

The warm tingles that came with his soft touch instantly calmed me down.

"Shh Annabelle calm down. I'm here. I am sorry that I startled you."

"Brandon where am I"

"Well you are in my room at the pack house."

"What time is it."

"It's three in the morning."

"Anna are you okay does anything hurt."

"Where were you yesterday?"

"I was out in the woods like all of the other wolfs."

"What were you doing"

"Anna do you want me to call Janice?"

"Where's Sophia?"

"She's in her room. Anna please come with me down stairs to get yourself a glass of water."

"She's your daughter?"

"Yes, come down to the infirmary we can talk there."

We walked down the hall down the stairs and into the infirmary. Janice was checking on a patients blood pressure.

"Alpha is everything alright."

"Anna woke up and she was yelling and I don't know what's wrong."

"Anna sweetie could you please sit up here." Anna pointed to an examination table. "Brandon does Anna know about her parents."

"I think so Ryan and Andrew were with her in the libary when i went for her to bring her to bed. She was asleep and the boys looked very tired so I didn't ask about it.

~

~

'

~

~

~

~

Its a little bit longer than the usual it was four pages on word

Janice is the pack doctor

Janet is Anna's sister

Lauren is Anna's sister

Just incase you were confused

Commen pleas

~