𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

WE BACK GANG!!! 😝

3rd person POV

The group, in full, sat in the small tree house that seemed to get smaller as they each individually grew physically and mentally. In everyone's mind, they were all thinking of similar things, their future. Only an hour post their high school graduation and anxiety-filled each and every one of their hearts.

What are their next steps? Not one of them truly knew.

The darkness crept on them quicker than most summer nights, only adding to the bittersweet feeling of graduating with your best friends.

Denny sat in the corner biting his nails, a nervous habit he had picked up during the last few weeks of school.

Zara nervously plays with the frills of her graduation gown, contemplating telling everyone her exciting news.

Aurora's head snuggles in Kai's chest trying to focus on his heartbeat rather than the loud silence that filled the small house.

Kai's feet tap loudly on the creaky floorboard of their treehouse; he was just as anxious as everyone else.

Chris spins a basketball on his finger, unlike the others he knew where his next steps would be, the basketball court in the middle of the busy city. Whether he planned on actually playing basketball or making his first actual drug deal, no one knew.

Denny adjusts the bow sitting loosely on his neck. All of them were still in their tuxedos and dresses, they hadn't bothered changing and just meekly agreed to meet up at their spot.

"I have something to say," Zara says, avoiding eye contact with the whole room. "Two things actually," she corrects clearing her throat.

"I and Eitan are getting married this summer,"

The treehouse is filled with "Congratulations" and cheers. 

"But we're moving away for university. To America to be more specific," finally, Zara looks up to see the reactions of her friends.

Aurora is the first to start crying and Kai is the first to comfort her, like always.

Weakly, Zara wraps aurora in a hug, crying in each other's arms. "I'm going to miss you guys," Zara wipes the last tears from her eyes and sits back down on one of the pillows.

"I think imma take a gap year since I didn't get accepted to my dream Uni," Denny admits. Chris lets out a sigh of relief. He wouldn't know what to do without his boyfriend by his side to guide him.

"Rory and I are staying here, we're going to UOT," Kai announces their awaited attendance at the University of Toronto.

Earlier this year Kai and Aurora spent their time applying to the same universities. With their promising grades, there wasn't a reason why they both couldn't get accepted into the most prestigious school in Canada. They wanted to be with each other forever, even through their university years.

They all figured as their lives matured with them, they wouldn't find any time for each other. No one would verbally admit it, but they all thought of it. They were adulting and the only one of them that wasn't 18, was Kai.

Denny laughs, throwing his head back in amusement. "Y'all we are so sad, and for what? We got a whole summer together and the only person leaving the city after that is Zara."

"Aurora why are you sad?"

"I don't know? I saw Zara sad and just ran with it," Aurora shrugs getting up and taking more candy from the candy bin.