𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28

Auroras POV

We all sit down in the restaurant trying to be quiet since we disturbed the peace walking into the restaurant. Adrenaline still pumps in my body as I look through the menu trying to see what I want.

"Chris put your fucking rats away," I whisper harshly. Chris waves his rats in Zaras face making her hide behind my back.

"Ight, whatever. I'll put em away," Chris laughs along with Kai.

"What are you getting Rory?" Denny asks looking down at the menu he and Kai share.

"The spring rolls, what about y'all?"

"I'll get the spring rolls then," Kai insists.

"Me too!"

"Copy cats," I mumble to myself.

"Ooo Imma gets the honey sesame chicken," Chris says rubbing his hands together and licking his lips.

"Nobody asked rat boy," Zara groans.

The waiter comes to our table and looks at us impatiently. "What would you guys like to order today," He mumbles rolling his eyes.

"Is that how you're meant to speak to your customers, white boy," Chris says raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, we would like 3 plates of spring rolls, 2 plates of honey sesame chicken, 5 plates of fried rice, and a lot of fortune teller cookies please," I rush out over Chris' words.

The waiter smiles at me, writing down our order as I say so.

"Alright! Coming right up ma'am," The waiter chirps only addressing me.

"I'm giving that nigga a bad Reddit review," Chris whispers as soon as the waiter leaves into the kitchen. He takes out his phone opening the app.

"I'm right with you brother," Kai agrees typing aggressively on Chris' phone with him.

20 minutes later a different waiter comes out with all of our food out on pretty platers.

"いただきます," we all say before digging in.

Translation: We receive this food.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I and Kai skate downhill heading towards the school. Today we had our last ever class trip, well until next year since the winter break is coming up soon. "Slow down princess," Kai shouts from behind me.

"Nah, you speed up," I laugh.

Although the weather was horrid out, the sidewalks were clear of snow, meaning we could skate freely. I'm the first to make it to school, while Kai loses. Per usual.

Because of the school trip today we had to get it to school early, making it dark out still. Kai opens the school doors for both of us. "Thank you, sir," I say walking into the school. We walk to the auditorium where all seniors are meant to meet up before the bus comes.

As soon as we walk in the principal takes our signed permission slips and lets us sit wherever. "Okay, we'll wait for the rest of the students. Then we're off on our trip to the art museum!" The art teacher announces excitedly.

Kai sits beside me and wraps an arm around my waist. I pull out my phone and go on Netflix, we watch Saiki K together until the rest of the students come.

"Okay my lovely grade 12 students, line up in single file form and move out!"

We all walk out of the school and wait in the parking lot for the buses to park. Once the buses are parked, we all go in sitting beside our friends. Because of how big our graduating class is, we end up needing five separate school buses.