𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19

Kaitos POV

Mother's light snores from her room play as the bell for my plan. I'm sneaking out of the apartment solely for the adrenaline rush, I could just tell mom that I was going to Elijah's house for a sleepover, but that's not as exciting as this is.

This wouldn't be my first party, but my first time sneaking out. How could I even claim to be a teenager without successfully and unsuccessfully sneaking out of the apartment?

The outfit that I had chosen over the phone with the group lay on my floor washed and ironed. Rory had mentioned that she was going to be wearing an all-black outfit, so I opted for an all-black outfit too. I enjoy matching with Rory for no apparent reason.

I gently move Kikis sleeping body off my chest and replace my body with a few pillows. Even though Kiki has a room of her own, she insists every night that she sleeps in mine and of course, I don't know how to say no to the important women in my life.

I tiptoe across the house running around trying to make it out of the house on time. I put the pressure on myself and said I would pick everyone up and drop them home, I kind of regret doing that now.

After showering and getting dressed I quietly grab oil from the kitchen, I take a little bit of oil and pour it on the door hinges making them less creaky, something Rory taught me. I clean up the mess I made and leave the house making sure I have a way of making it back in.

It was 11, the same time the party starts. Everyone claims that no one arrives at a party early or on time, so we needed to be an hour late.

I lean against mom's car that I was borrowing for tonight. As I wait for Chris, Denny, and Rory to come out of the apartment building I scroll through my Instagram seeing that Rory had posted a picture, a picture of what she was wearing for the party.

An all-black outfit: black lace bra under a sheer black blouse, tucked into a black mini skirt, paired with black chuck Taylor converse.

As I admire her outfit choice through my phone screen, I look up to see her right in front of me in said outfit. From her unstyled braids to her new looking converse this girl is stunning.

Her cleavage spills through the revealing bra but is covered by the blouse. The skirt only emphasizes her never-ending legs that I suddenly want to be wrapped around me.

She looks up at me giving me her signature smile that makes my heart flutter. I pull her in for a hug which she returns. "You look so beautiful," I say embracing myself in her comforting scent as we hug.

"Just showing up to stunt on hoes," she responds nonchalantly.

"And you look handsome yourself." She pulls away from the hug and checks me out herself. I don't let her see the blush on my face as I kiss her lips.

Chris and Denny come over. I give Denny a hug and dab Chris up, which he's still surprised I know how to do.

I take Rory's hand and guide her to her side of the car. I open the car door for her and watch as she goes in. Chris and Denny stand beside the car looking at me expectantly.

"What?" I question.

"Aren't you going to open the door for us too?"

"No," I respond hopping into the car myself.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

TW: DRUG USE AND OVERDOSE

The loud bass of the music rips through all the speakers surrounding the house, teenagers from all over the city move along to the music. The intense smells of drugs and horny teens fill my nose, bad dancing and small circles of people spills throughout. Flashing bright lights along with horrible birthday decorations are used as a background to the house, I didn't know this was a birthday party.