" oh, yeah. I don't believe I forgot that." he scratches the back of his neck.

" it's okay, take a seat." you smiled pulling out a seat for him and then taking a seat opposite to him.

" what would you like to eat?" you asked looking through the menu.

" Is this a date?" he asks.
" I think so." you chuckled.

You both ordered the food and waited patiently for the food.
" it feels like we are back in the past again. The time where it was just the two of us." seokjin states chuckling.

" seokjin states chuckling

" hmm..nowadays, we are too busy." you say.

" honestly, I miss the old days where we were together and gave each other time." seokjin finally says the thing he wanted to say.

" I know me too. I try hard to make time for us but still, nothing changes. I'm sorry for not giving you the time and attention I used to give you before." you slightly look down feeling guilty.

" hey, you don't have to be. I know that you are busy. You are doing great. You are always busy because of the kids, house and work. I totally understand that. After all, we aren't just husbands and wife's anymore we are now moms and dads. I know you have a lot of responsibilities to take care of and I feel really bad that I can't be of any help to you but instead only make you feel burdened." seokjin inches closer and keeps his hand on yours that was on the table.

" you don't make me feel burdened seokjin." you corrected him while looking him in the eye.

" I'm glad that I don't. You can share things with me. I'm here to help you." he ends his sentence with a genuine smile. You smiled back seeing him smile.

" now that we are talking about the past. I have something to show you." you let go of seokjin's hand from yours and take out a square-shaped black thick book from your purse.

" what's that?" seokjin says getting curious.
" see it yourself." you slide the book towards him as he takes a look.

A wide grin forms on his face as he opens the first page.
" you still have this? We decided on forgetting this." he looks up from the book at you waiting for an answer.

" yep we did but it's a part of our journey. It may be a forced marriage but its where it all began." you justified.

It was a photo album that had all the memories of you and him. Starting from the forced marriage that brought you both together to the birth of seojin and seokmin.

" I look so young." he laughs seeing his younger self. You move forward and take a look at the photo too.

" you still look the same." you glanced at seokjin's picture in the album and then at him.

" I don't. My skin was smooth at that time but now I have a lot of wrinkles," he says.

" so what? You're still the same to me as the first time I met you. Nothing about you changed."