Chapter 8~ Goose

Começar do início

"Care to share?"

I like talking about the most random shit with him...

I turn my stool more to face him and I'm full on grinning now, "Koda, Romeo or Goose" I tell him the options of what I'd name the doggie if I ever got one.

He gives me a look, "Goose?" he asks, also turning his stool to face me and I narrow my eyes at him.

"So creative, Abby" he says sarcastically and I scoff.

"It's an amazing name, and deep down-" I pause and lean closer to him "-You know it, Idiota"

He rolls his eyes, "It's not, it's a weird ass name for a dog" he denies me and I glare at him. I think Goose is an adorable name.

"Shut up" I mutter turning my stool and turning my phone back on, I feel his blue eyes on my face and I can just feel the stupidly adorable grin he wears before he tugs on the ends of my hair.

I turn my head to glare at him but can't help but smile at his next words, "It's a stupid name, but I guess...It's cute" he murmers the last words.

"Abby stop daydreaming" I hear Dawson snap me out of my thoughts, a flashback to a conversation that happened before everything went downhill between us...

I look at Goose who's head is tilted slightly to the left as he looks at me in confusion. I probably looked like raven from raven's house when she got a vision...

"You needed a favour?" he asks and I nod still fucking shocked, it couldn't mean anything. Maybe he liked the name Goose, it is a good dog name and maybe he also just happened to like this dog breed.

Yeah, I'm thinking too much of it.

I pull Goose closer and wrap my arms around his warm body as he sits down on the ground placing his head on my thigh. I look up at Dawson who looks between me and Goose confused.

What's he confused about? If anything I should be confused.

"Could you talk to Ares about something for me?" I ask quietly, the memory of me and Sebastian sitting there still flashing through my head as I hear Goose yawn.

"Depends, will he be angry?" Dawson asks and I clear my throat, it means nothing, it's a coincidence stop thinking about it that much.

"Nope" I say with a shrug and he raises an eyebrow scanning my face clearly not believing me, "If you talk to him I'll tell Mason to stop being mad at you" I lean back a bit placing my palms on the marble tiles under me.

Smirking as he rolls his eyes, "Fine".

----------

A/N
Word count: 1706

Alright so I was on pinterest and I made y'all something. ITS SO CUTE DUDE.

anyways hope u all remember to VOTE and comment, see ya all later and I'll post the next chap when we reach the comment goals

Toooddlessss
ish <3

Toooddlessssish <3