Celestial Dragon and Transformation

(2 week later)

'Finally! reaching Sabaody archipelago really did took a lot of time, such a boring long weeks. Luffy must have already beaten Enel.' I thought and got out of my small boat.

'I might as well go and free some slaves' I thought and walked to the Mangrove 1, a lawless area where auction is located.

.

.

*Slam! I opened the door to the auction.

'Quite a lot of people. Are there anything special today?' I observed the room. I took a free seat ignoring the stare from a snotty 'Celestial Dragon'

"Now onto the main product of today!!! A young mermaaaaiidddd!!!(mermaid)" The person on the stage yelled to gather everyone attention.

*Fweee* A glass water tank with a mermaid inside, her face shows despair.

'My budget is unlimited, so I don't have to worry about any competition, even celestial dragon. Money is everything' I thought with a smirk.

"The starting price IIIISSSSSSSSSSSS...100 Million Berry" the man shouted.

"*Raise!* 1,000,000,000 berry" I raised for 1 Billion berry with a smile.

"...!!! Anyone will go any higher? 10,9,8,7,6...2...1 NO ONE! this Mermaid is yours young man. Please go to the counter to purchase and pay for your product." The man said with respect.

"SURE~" I said cheerfully and loudly much to the snotty celestial dragon annoyance but I ignored him.

.

.

"Here is your product sir." The receptionist said after I handed her 1 Billion berry.

"Follow me, girl." I gesture the girl to follow me and she reluctantly followed.

I walked out of the auction house with the mermaid.

"Do you want to go home? If yes then break this. It will bring you back home" I said with a bright smile.

"...Y-yes! I-I want to go h-home." She shutter a bit.

"No need to be nervous. Here break this *Give a blue marble*" I handed her a marble with my sincere smile still on my face.

"T-Thank you *sob* *grab* w-what's your name sir?" she thanked and asked.

"Axel, Oh! before that *reached**Unlock* You are free. Live your new life to its fullest, girl." I and unlock her collar.

*Break* she broke the marble and she disappeared.

'That marble will teleport her to her home instantly' I was in my thought when a group of muscular people in black suit surrounded me.

"A lowly human dared to buy something I planned to buy." the same snotty celestial dragon I saw in the auction house said to me.

"Oh! I apologize~ It seemed that this lowly human managed to buy something that is too expensive for you" I said sarcastically.

*Pft!* *Giggle* the guards snickered and is holding their laugh.

"*Blood boils* KILL! KILL! KILL! THIS LOWLY CREATURE IN THIS INSTANT!!!" The angry celestial dragon ordered to the men in suits. His shout gathered a lot of spectator.

"Hehe~ This is getting interesting. Come~" I provoked the group of guards.

"HAAA!" one of the guard shouted.

*Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!**Slash!* *Dodge* *Pow!*