New Member and Water-7

4 days Later.

On the ship

"*Yawn~* Such a good sleep." Axel who just woke up from his slumber for 4 days yawned.

"I am on a boat? Ah! this must be the straw-hat ship.*Get up* My wound is already healed. nice~" Axel said after stretching himself and walked out of the room.

MC POV

*Slam!* I opened the door.

*Breeze*

"Woah! This breeze is warm~" I said after getting out of the room.

"Oh! AXEL you're awake?" A cheerful voice can be heard.

"Hahaha, yes I am...Captain~" I laughed.

"Nishishishi" Luffy laughed.

"Where are we heading to?" I asked while looking around.

"Water-7 is our next destination" This time Nami interrupted.

"Oh! a place where best shipwrights stays, I see~" I nod sagely.

"Are you okay now?" A little reindeer doctor came and asked.

"Yes, because you are an excellent doctor~" I states and he starts happily dancing while saying he is not happy. Now, the other members start to join in the conversation.

"Hahaha, let me introduce myself again. My name is Genesis D. Axel, a former traveler and a current member of Straw-hat pirate." I introduced after everyone is now gathered in front of me.

"I'm Chopper, the doctor of this ship"

"Roronoa Zoro, a swordsman"

"Sanji, a cook"

"Usopp, the marksman"

"Nami, navigator"

"...Nico Robin, Archaeologist"

"*Bright smile* Monkey D. Luffy, Captain"

"Nice to meet you all, I hope we'll get along. Ask me anything if you want." I said and saw that Robin already left.

"Me! me!" Chopper raised his hand.

"Go on" I waved

"What is your ability? As I remember when I tried to do a little surgery on your left arm, before the knife could touch you. Your skin turned metallic black and the knife couldn't penetrate or scratch it." Chopper asked with curiosity.

"O..h that? It's an ability everyone have, it's called Haki. Luffy, can you remember your fight with the Admiral?" I said and asked.

"Yes! and I am ready to beat him!, why?" Luffy answered with fire in his eyes.

"Umm...Physical attack didn't do any harm to him right?" I asked gaining attention from everyone.

*Nod*

"If you learn and master Haki, you could hit him. I am sure you will one day master Haki. As for my ability...it's a secret for now, I'll reveal it when the time comes~ It is related to my eyes you see?" I said.

We continued chatting until I asked as I saw that we are on our way to somewhere.

"Where are we?" I asked Nami.

"Oh! We left the train station that is in the middle of the ocean not too long ago, and now we are heading towards the Water-7, the city of water and where great carpenters or shipwrights resides." Nami explained in probably one breath.

"...Okay, so you going to find a carpenter and fix this ship right" I asked.

"Yes! We will fix Going Merry and continued our journey through grandline!!!" Luffy overheard and yelled enthusiastically.