4

Next time Jungkook opened his eyes, he could smell the medicines and disinfectant heavy in the air.

He was in a hospital and the softness of the bed and the expensive private room he was in, just means that it was Jin and Namjoon hyung's hospital.

He released a soft sigh.

A part of him wished that he did not remember how he came here but until he did.

He remembers how he let his insecurities cloud up his mind, how he drank even though he couldn't hold liquor and how he had a breakdown and tripped on bottle and got himself wounded with glass shreds.

A click of door made his breath stuck on his throat as the door slowly opened.

But as the person came into view Jungkook finally released his breath.

" how are you kook?? " Namjoon looked at him with a soft smile but Jungkook could make out concern and pity from his eyes.

He gave back a smile of his own, "better.... Much better .. Where is jin hyung?? I was expecting him to barge in and whoop my ass.."

Namjoon chuckled as he leaned forward to ruffle Jungkook's hair, " oh trust me he wants to but Yoongi and Hoseok are holding him back.. "

Jungkook laughed under his breath, "then I have to thank Yoongi hyung and hobi hyung for that.. "

Namjoon laughed a bit but Jungkook could see the doctor shift into a serious mode, " you have been admitted for a day we have to flush alcohol from your system, the cuts from glasses weren't deep accept two on your palm I guess because they took majority of your fall and kook those two aren't okay I hope you find a way to communicate whenever you are ready. I don't know what's going on between you all but you all are my friends and I don't wish to see any of you sad. "

Jungkook looked down fidgeting with the hospital blanket, he knows he has to talk but he wants to delay it as long as he can.

He told them off, yelled at them, pushed them and then fall down on his own mess and landed himself in hospital. He was an equal amount of embarrassed and scared.

" are they still here?? " he asked meekly

" they have been here whole day we have to push them out when we realized your anesthesia might be fading. I figured you wouldn't want to see them as soon as you wake up... Should I call them in?? " Namjoon looked at Jungkook waiting for his reply.

A single nod was what he got in return and it was probably all Namjoon wanted before he walked out of the room giving one last pat to Jungkook's hair.

It was probably a few seconds later the door clicked open again and this time the two figures entered both with tear stains fresh on their cheeks.

Jungkook ft his throat getting stuck as he felt his own eyes water .

" we thought we agreed to talk " it was Jimin his voice felt thick probably from crying.

" we agreed that we will communicate, whatever you'll feel you'll let us know. You won't bear the burden of your thoughts alone "

Jungkook felt like a chided child he looked a bit ashamed under his boyfriends heavy gaze.

" I don't know what we did to make it feel like you don't belong or to question our love for you but I am sorry... Don't.. Don't leave us.. Don't leave me Kookie I'll do anything.. You matter.. You matter so much to me.. To us.. Please "

Taehyung broke down in new set of tears falling on his knees in front of Jungkook's bed and of Jungkook wasn't feeling bad enough he felt straight up stupid now.

Was he really doubting his boyfriends feeling just because of a random post on social media was he really putting other people's opinion on his relationship over his boyfriend's love for him.

And he reached forward with his hand not capable enough to get up from bed yet.

Taehyung took the hint and grabbed his outstretched hand softly bringing it up to his lips to kiss back of Jungkook's hand.

" I love you hyung.. God I love you so much.. I love u and Jimin-ie hyung more than anything I was just being stupid " Jungkook choked back a tear as he looked at his boyfriends.

" none of that bun. None of the things you feel are stupid and we know you love us and we love you even more baby... Would you share with us what got you worked up like that.. " Jimin kissed Jungkook's forehead gently scrapping his hair making Jungkook relax under the touch.

" later " Jungkook mumbled softly

" it's okay bun whenever you ready but you can't run away from the talk " Jimin said sternly taking the role of hyung effortlessly.

Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's hand, "wanna be close "

And Taehyung complied by climbing up the hospital bed which was big enough for two of them as he hugged Jungkook closer, " I missed you so much Kookie "

Jungkook pulled Jimin close too making him sit beside the bed on the chair, " I missed you too.. Missed you both "

Jimin leaned forward to kiss both Taehyung and Jungkook, " I missed you too bunny, never do that again you almost gave me heart attack. "

Jungkook chuckled under his breath his eyes going heavy from exhaustion as heet himself sleep listening to Taehyung's heartbeat , Jimin's hand petting his head and a warm smile on his own lips.

They need to work a bit more on his insecurities and communication and they will.

Maybe things would still be difficult in future maybe Jungkook will still have insecurities but they can handle it together because they are capable and too much in love to give up on each other.

Because no matter what world says.

For them.

Three is not a crowd.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/n

Give me your views on this hurt-comfort story

Did you enjoy it?? ❤💜