1

A heavy feeling settled itself in the pit of his stomach.

It shouldn't hurt, he knew it wasn't true but still Jungkook felt the all too familiar dread making his heart heavy.

The most adorable couple of Seoul Arts was Taehyung and Jimin.

But it wasn't just Taehyung and Jimin in a relationship it was Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

He was forgotten, like always and for some reason he couldn't shake that feeling off of himself.

Weather it was because he was in different majors or because he lives in dorm and not share apartment with his boyfriends. Whatever the reason was it was enough for people to mindlessly disregard his presence in the relationship with other two.

Jungkook looked back at his last conversation with Jimin where he cancelled their plan to go out on their weekly date because him and Taehyung had to go with their group to finish the choreography for the finals.

And Jungkook would have understood, he always did. Always scare to accidentally reveal his insecurities in front of his boyfriend which might make him look like a needy child.

With one swift motion phone thrown away on the bed and his body curling into itself Jungkook released a strangled sob out of desperation and frustration.

He had no idea what he was supposed to do, Jimin and Taehyung had been dating for an year when Jungkook first met them and he had himself seen how amazing and in love were the two.

It was only after two years of being friends that he entered the relationship but somehow that feeling of being an intruder of not belonging their was still there and nothing around him gives him any comfort or reassurance.

He tentatively reached towards his phone lying beside where he was laying on the bed opening the first message from his coworker from the part time job.

" Kook , I am so sorry but can you take over my shift for today. I forgot about my cat's vet appointment. "

Well maybe going to work will help put his mind in a better place and help him become more in tune with his thoughts so he just typed "sure " sending it before getting up to get dressed ignoring the ding of message being sent.

**********

It didn't work out.

Jungkook looked out from the small window that enables the workers of the café too look outside at the sitting region but didn't let the customers look inside.

There were the two, sitting and sharing a piece of cake like boyfriends in love.

Who in their right mind would even think that these two would have another boyfriend somewhere they just look like the perfect couple on their own.

Jungkook was angry, angry enough to feel few tears burst out of his eyes. He don't know who he was angry on.

On himself to feel so insecure and unable to share his insecurities.

On his two boyfriends who never seemed to understand him

He just felt too frustrated to stay more and he turned walking away into the kitchen letting himself relax in between the bustle of work and sweet scent of freshly baked goods.

Unknown to him the two might have ate only one piece of cake to be able to afford a set of his favorite carrot muffins in the little money they had with them.

*******

A/n

Share your thoughts with me 💜❤