2

Jungkook was distant, Jimin sees that even Taehyung who is usually oblivious to things could notice the cold shoulder and distant approach from the younger.

The carrot cake sat untouched in their fridge as Jungkook refused any of their attempts to meet.

At first it was extra school work, overtime in the part time job and slowly the excuses just got weirder and weirder from being constipated to having sunburn.

It didn't take a genius to figure out something was wrong the boy didn't sound as enthusiastic as he used to a week ago.

Was it because of their cancelled date??

But it was Taehyung and Jimin's final year and the last choreography could either lead them to the best dance crew or leave them back at the beginning and all of them knows Jungkook knows that too and they know Jungkook wouldn't be petty over that.

It felt wrong.

Watching Iron Man without Jungkook's continuous spoilers or not fighting like its Third World War for every last slice pizza just felt so wrong.

Heck even cuddling without the boy in between them felt wrong.

Jimin sighed as he looked at his lover seated quietly on the other end if the couch with his legs curled closer looking blankly at the TV screen clearly paying no attention to it.

He stood up moving closer to Taehyung gently pulling the boy into a comforting hug and it was probably the last string that was holding all the tears in as with a little nudge it was like a dam opening and the heart curling sob ripped out of Taehyung.

Jimin felt himself tear up as well but those tears lied unshed on his lashes as he let his boyfriend cry to his heart content on his shoulder.

" did we....Did we do something wrong"

Jimin shook his head petting Taehyung's hair honestly even he don't know what was wrong or where they went wrong.

But the void of a person was too deep for them to miss.

" let's go to meet kook.. We can also bring those carrot muffins we got for him it is still a month till it expires. "

Taehyung looked up through his tears to his boyfriend his big eyes filled with something close worry as he bit his lips looking unsure.

" What if... What if kookie will hate that we came when he doesn't want to meet us.. "

" when did kook said he didn't want to meet us... He said he had sunburn so he should be in his dorm we can just go and surprise him and maybe watch movies.. "

Jimin himself wasn't sure if Jungkook was avoiding them or genuinely has a problem he desperately wished that it wasn't the former.

He saw Taehyung visibly brighten at the idea as he rushed around the house to change into better clothes wash his face and taking out the muffins from the fridge.

And Jimin slowly got up pinching between his eyebrows wanting to calm himself before he break down himself because he is the oldest and he don't wanted to be a good hyung for his boyfriends.

A lazy smile ghost his face as he watched Taehyung bounce up and down in excitement to meet Jungkook.

He just hope things go well.

*****

A/n 💜❤

What do you think will happen??