3

The dorm reeks of alcohol.

Jungkook had no idea how many glasses of cheep alcohol was in his system right now.

He don't want to think about that.

He just wants to get rid of the feeling of heaviness settling in his heart.

Yes for some reason ignoring his boyfriend seemed like the best decision he could make at the moment because what if they realize they don't want him anymore and what if they know that he was just an unwanted third piece who have no place in their perfect relationship.

Jungkook was a simple person and he felt the need to protect his heart from breaking and so ignoring his boyfriends seemed like the best idea in the world but then why does his heart still aches.

His mind felt dizzy from all the alcohol in his system and the shrill ringing of his dorm bell didn't seemed to help the raising headache one bit.

He stood up from the ground where he was seated with a bottle of cheep alcohol, glasses and a box of kimchi given to him by Taehyung's mother.

Dragging himself to the door was another task as his body somehow managed to got hit by every single furniture on its way.

*********

Out of everything they expected what they didn't expect was to see this.

Jungkook's eyes heavy with eye bags very prominent, his soft mop of hair going in every direction the clothes seemed like they weren't changed for days and the whole dorm smell like alcohol.

Taehyung scrunched his nose as he approached the boy pulling him forward, " what the fuck kook...?? "

Jimin softly guided both the boy inside not wanting to create a scene in middle of the hallways of the dorm.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders making Taehyung's hand fall down from his shoulder as he turned walking back to his previous position picking up the glass with still a bit of alcohol in it.

However before he can take a sip the glass was snatched away from his grasp this time by Jimin who stood in front of him, " what's wrong baby we can talk... You know your don't like alcohol..."

And Jungkook hate that even his hallucination of Jimin sound so much like the boy, he pushed him away gripping his hair in frustration.

" NO NO NO.... GO AWAY WHY ARE YOU HERE... GO AWAY.. "

Jimin looked stunned with the sudden outburst but both him and Taehyung rushed toward the boy trying to loosen his hold on his hair before he end up hurting himself.

Taehyung tried to coax Jungkook a bit by whispered sweet nothings into his ear on usual days it would make Jungkook all giggly and squirming mess but it wasn't usual day and the reaction received wasn't usual either.

Jungkook pushed him away but a bit lightly than he did with Jimin but it was probably because of his one hand still gripping his hair in frustration.

" WHY ARE YOU BOTH PRETENDING YOU DON'T LOVE ME I AM JUST AN INTRUDER IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP.. I AM THE WRONG PEICE YOU BOTH ARE HAPPY WITH ME.. PROBABLY BETTER WITH ME..."

It was as if the whole world has certainly to a halt for the two dancers, what made Jungkook think that.

It was complete bullshit, Jungkook wasn't an extra piece he was an essential part which binds them together which holds their relationship together and no doubt the only reason Jimin and Taehyung even are together was because Jungkook was with them too.

But seeing the boy in front of them uttering things like that while crying his eyes out going in complete breakdown makes their heart hurt.

They tried to approach Jungkook but he just rushed back tripping over the glass bottle falling on the glass shred.

Jungkook could feel the wetness on his palm and legs he could also feel the stinging pain but at that moment he felt his eyes closing as he let the exhaustion take over him and lull him into deep sleep.

******

A/n

Your views?? 💜❤