Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"For your eyes only"—————————————————————

—————————————————————

"Yoongi?"

"Hello babygirl" he smiles and helps me to stand up, I dust off the snow on my skirt and look back at him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were already left"

"I forgot something and went back here"

I gasp when I notice something on his face, although he tried to cover it with his bangs and his hat I still can see the scar on his left eye.

"What happened to your eye?"

He then rubbed his neck awkwardly "I got into a fight...hehe"

"Wha-how?"

"I was drunk"

"Who's got into a fight with you?"

"Honestly I don't know, I don't remember what they look like, anyway are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine, just my butt is freezing" Yoongi let out a chuckle before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pull me to walk with him.

"Why are you running earlier? You seem rushed"

Taehyung I almost forgot about him, I look around the area and saw there was no sign of him so I thought he is already far from here "No...I just thought I saw someone.."

"What are you doing here Yoongi? And why are you dressing like a normal person?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, you're King shouldn't you suppose to wear big expensive-looking winter clothes?"

"Sometimes I prefer people not noticing me, and I'm here just to take a stroll"

"What if you're getting robbed?"

"I think I should show you my fighting skills, darling"

Suddenly a guard stopped in front of us and blocked our way, Yoongi groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I told you not to follow me Soobin"

The guard bowed "I'm sorry Your Majesty, but I have to look for your safety and I'm here to tell you that there will be a snowstorm soon, I suggest we should head back to your cottage right now"

"Oh, then I should head back to my h-" Yoongi cut me off before I could finish.

"No, you're coming with us" I then send him a 'what do you mean look' and he sighed.

"My cottage is not too far from here and I think it's not safe for you to go back to your house, what if the storm happens when you're on your way home?" He is right, but how about mom? How do I let her know that I'm going to Yoongi's cottage? She is going to be so worried, There has to be a way.