"We have lost to much!! We have to retreat -"

A valkyrie exploded.

"Hunter 2-5 are your reading over!! This is hunter 1-2!! Does-"

It was consumed by explosions of barrage of missiles from the SAM on the ground that is heavily guarded by ground units and defensive structures.

"Frak it!! Call all units!! Were retreating!!"

"Copy!!/Roger!!"

Several valkyries retreated from the area, however some of them have been unlucky as the missiles manage to hit some of them.

Ork junk starfighters tried to kamikaze some venom fighters only resulted to a deadly blast to the face from its advance missiles and laser turrets.

Though only few have succeeded bringing some venom fighters to the ground but it is not enough as hundreds continues to replace a down aircraft.

As these continues it only put fear to the imperials and the orks only found it exciting and fun despite the heavy losses.

On the front lines imperial guardsmen and the orks are still exchanging fires and rounds none of them back down, as the necrons started showing up they started to fall back however the orks didn't mind and mindlessly charged the enemy as both old enemies clash to one another.

Back at Carlos' base, Sabathaline was watching the sidelines that Cabal provided on the command center.

"Impressive with both sides fighting each other we may able to evacuate all the Sisters in time."

"Yes, yes indeed my lady."

Sabathaline looks at the AI (Cabal) with a glare.

"You are lucky that I hold myself purging you out from your existence. You should have thank your creator later that I didn't purge you right now." With her voice filled with anger.

Cabal didn't seems fazed to her threats even if she did able to destroy him, he has a a hundred of contingencies that his creator prepared incase something wrongs within his algorithms.

Sabathaline was looking at Cabal with an annoyed expression before she ignores him as she looks at the battle field as both sides engage one another.

Somewhere part of the planet......

"Die!! You abomin-"

A tech priest was turned into ash as green plasma burn his body into nothing and left but a speck of ash of itself.

"Orders confirm firing."

A squad of skitarii fired their plasma weaponry at incoming Necron warriors.

Red and light blue/ cyan lines pierce the bodies of the necrons and manage to put down few necron warriors, however this things were just an annoyance to the necrons as they have the ability of self repair in or out in battle. Also their living metals in their bodies are very hard and difficult to destroy.

Both sides clashes as the skitarii engage with the necron warriors either shooting each other or through melee combat.

As other side's exchange fires, back at the base of The Adeptus Mechanicus.

In a dark room where several candles lit in the darkness, there was a figure who wore red robes signifying he was a part of the Mechanicus, the figure was praying towards a weird contraption of art or metal that seems to be holy to the eyes of the Mechanicus. Just he was about to finish his prayer a human skull attached with some mechanical parts and a red glowing eye on the right eye socket approach the figure.