ch. 19

Warning: sex scene, so you can skip this chapter if you want

"Hey maybe I could see my family." I suggested. "Why would you need to do that?" She asked. "I miss them."

"I'm sorry but no."

I was beginning to become angry. "What do you mean no?" She gave me a look, it seems we're both growing angry. "No means no, your mine and only mine. You have me so your don't need them."

"Wrong, Iris you've been in my life for a while and you mean a lot to me but I need my family."

"So I'm  not good enough for you y/n?" Iris was so close to me, our face only a couple inches away. "Answer me."

"No."

"That's not a good enough answer
y/n, and you know it."

"She's kinda hot when she's angry." I thought to myself. "Answer me."

"What if I don't?" I sassed, just because she's hot doesn't mean I wont stick up for myself. "Continue talking like that and you'll find out." She challenged. "Kiss me." She raised her eyebrow. "What?"

"Kiss me, or do I need to repeat myself again." I say while looking her straight in the eyes. I felt the contact immediately, She put her hands in my hair and pulled me closer. I snaked my arms around her waist, making sure there was no room between us at all. The kiss was passionate and rough, she pulled away and grabbed my hand, we made our way to the couch. "Lay down." I did as she said and layed down.

She closely took of her shirt to reveal a black lace bra. Then slipped of her pants, and made her way over to me. "Sit up." She sat right beside me. "Come, sit." I sat in her lap as told to and I pulled the straps down, as she pulled my shirt off.

Kissing my neck as my pants were thrown across the room then stood up abruptly. "Get on your knees." I did just that, she grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at her. "Before you get pleasure I want some. Well go ahead pull them down." I gripped the sides of her her underwear and pulled them down slowly. "Hurry dont make me wait." But I continued to be as slow as can be. She rolled her eyes pushed to where I was laying down she pulled her underwear completely off and knelt down, both knees at a side of my head then she got closer until she was lined up with my mouth. I wasted no time to stove my tongue in, she had her hands in my hair pulling me in making sure I couldn't back away.

She began to grind against my face. "Do I taste good?" I nodded. "Thats what I thought." I swirled my tongue around began to suck. "Use some tongue sweety." She road my face, I could hear occasional moans come from her. "Get ready darling." Then she came, she held my head there and I licked it up.

"Good." She got off me, and layed down on the couch. "Come here it's my turn."