ch.14 Welp um Shit

Third person pov

You sat there on the couch, Iris had her  head in your lap, asleep. "Maybe I can escape." You thought. You slowly pushed Iris's head off of your lap. You made your way upstairs, but when you got up there you realized the doors, and windows were chained, and locked shut, but then you remembered Iris never destroyed her phone, you can still use it.

Luckily you know your sisters number by heart, and may Iris already has it saved into her phone.

You silently crept to the kitchen were she left her phone. As soon as you got on it you saw that your her lock screen. "Yes, no pass code." You thought to yourself, and of course you're her home screen. You checked her camera role and found that it was filled with pictures and videos of you.

After looking through the photos you called Storm. "Hello." You heard Storm say. Tears started streaming down your face. "Storm, s-sis it's me." You said choking on your words, you were over joyed to hear his voice.    "Y/N! OH MY GOD WERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU'VE HAD ME SO WORRIED!" You could tell she was crying too. "And why did you call from Iris's phone?"

"Look I don't have much time to explain, but long story short. Iris killed Rin, and Skylar then kidnapped me. I've been being held captive at her house."

"That bitch. Listen y/n I'm gonna get you out of there, just try to stay calm and don't get killed."

"Storm, she's not gonna kill me. She claims she's inlove with me, and that she killed Rin, and Sky because apparently I gave them to much attention. Iris says I'm hers."

"Bitch you got kidnapped by a yandere.......... Yandere or not no one hurts my sister." Storm told you, but then you heard a noise behind you. "Y/n what are you doing?" It was Iris.

"Wait was that her." Storm asked. You ignored her. "Y/n how could you? No you can't leave me." Iris said. "I love you y/n I love you so much. You can't leave me." She began to walk towards you.

You got pinned against the counter, and caught by surprise and fear you accidentally dropped the phone. "Y/n, hey are you okay. Iris SO HELP ME YOU SON OF A BITCH IF YOU HURT MY SI-" Storm was caught off by Iris stopping on the phone, which caused it to shatter.

"Welp  um shit." You thought.

"You can't leave me. I love you so much. I need you I want you I LOVE YOU. HOW DARE YOU! Why can't you just let me love you? After I went through all of this trouble just for you to go and do that. You're mine. You got that." She scolded then she pressed her lips into yours. You tried to back away back you couldn't. She quickly grabbed your arms so you couldn't try to push her away. She bite your bottem lip and slipped her tongue in when you gasped.

She pulled away and looked into your eyes. "Come on now that told spilled our location we have to hide somewhere else."

She threw you over her shoulder and ran down stairs. She had grabbed the key for the front door. When you got outside you were immediately locked into the car, a couple minutes later Iris came back with food and water.

She moved your h/c ( hair color) hair out of your face and kissed your forehead. "I love you y/n."