Ch.6 Kidnapped

When I woke up I was in what looked like I was still in Iris's basement, I was tied to a chair and the lights were dimmed. "Oh good, your awake." I heard someone say. "Please don't hurt me." I pleaded. Then I remembered everything that happened. Iris it was Iris who kidnapped me.

"Why would I hurt you?" She asked sounding almost hurt. "Because you killed Rin and Skylar." Next thing I knew she was right behind me, I could feel her breathe against my neck. "But I love you. I would never hurt you." She whispered in my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

"Why'd you kill them?"

"They were in the way." Is all she said. "What do mean by that?"

"I love you and they were in the way I mean your mine, do you hear me, MINE." I began cry. "Shh, it's okay shh don't cry." Hearing her say this made me cry even harder. "Please don't cry." I ignored her.

She grabbed my face roughly. "STOP CRYING RIGHT NOW." She screamed. Not wanting to get hurt I stopped crying.

"I'm sorry that I yelled that you but I hate it when people don't listen to me." She said. I just nodded.

"I love you y/n, and I always will." She placed a kiss on my head and added, "I'll be right back my love."

And with that she walked out of the room.

Sorry for the short chapter also the character storm is based off of me so Audrey was based off of my girlfriend but Audrey is now just gonna be my friend in the story because we broke up but we're still friends but still 😭😢 Also like all of storm's friends are gonna  be based off of my friends.