Ch.3 Tears, Sex, and a scarred sister

Warning theres gonna be some people doing the nasty, I mean it get real and I'm real, you know very sexual and detailed, so I'll tell y'all when it comes and when it ends for all the poeple who don't wanna read that, and you have been warned so if anyone decided to report story then I hope a spider crawls in you ear at night.

Back to your Pov

As soon as I heard the new I burst into tears, and of course that's when my sister busted in through the door.

"GUESS WHO'S HOME MOTHER FU-
Y/n what's wrong? She asked running up to hug me. "Hello... Hello are you still there?" The lady on the phone asked. I put the phone up to my ear. "Yeah I'm here, what happened? "

Storm grabbed the phone and put it on speaker.

"A couple workers remembered they left the ware house unlocked and when they went it they found two girl both with their heads cut off. One of them who was identified as Skylar Jones had both her arms cut off, then the other who was identified as Erin Foster had both legs and both arms cut off and-" The women to a moment to prepare her self for what she was gonna say.

"Her arms and legs were put in a meat grinder." I began to cry harder and harder. Storm pulled me into a bear hug while asking the women on the phone. "Who did this?"

"We have no idea."

"Well thank you for telling us good bye. " And with that Storm hung up.
"I can't believe it. " I said. "I know I mean what the fuck who would do such a sick thing?" I could see the fury in Storm's eyes.

"It's gonna be okay." She comforts.
"Are you gonna be okay?" I ask. "I know Rin was your favorite out of my friends, I mean every time she came over you two would start rambling about anime and guy name Levi from anime who's apparently Rin's husband."

"Don't forget all her other anime husbands like Zack from Angels of death or season four Eren in Attack on Titan, but yeah I'm gonna be fine I think I'm just upset that my anime buddy is dead I mean my best friend doesn't watch anime neither does Audrey. (Storm's girlfriend) Who can I talk about anime with?"

"I just want to know why I wasn't invited to the wedding, yeah I don't watch anime, I still would have gladly attend." I started to cry harder still the thought of Erin being dead and the way her and Skylar died.

"W-who ever killed them m-must have wanted to make sure they were dead, they're heads were...... The meat grinder..... W-what the heck. " I stuttered.

"Mom, dad please get out here!" Stormed yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having a talk with my parents asked if I could have Iris come over. I really needed her right then. They said sure so I went to my room so I could call her.

"Hey Iris have you heard the news?" I asked through my tears.

"I have, I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Thank you but they were your friends too, how are you holding up?"

"I don't know. " She responded.

"Well I wanted to know if you would like to spend the night, so would you?"

"Of course y/n, I'll be there as soon as possible. "

"Bye then. "

"Bye."

~~~~~~~~

About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Hi Iris."

"Hey." She sat her stuff down and hugged me. "Let's put your stuff upstairs." She nodded and followed me to my room.

"Are you two gonna be okay up there?" My sister called from the kitchen. "Yeah." I called back.