Ch.1 The Fight

Warning: in this chapter a is gonna be a crack head chapter a current character is gonna do something wild and crack head ish.

"Okay that well class over, get out. Go leave. " The teacher said eagerly. I rushed and grabbed my stuff. I quickly rushed out the door and was greeted by Iris.

"Hey y/n, how are you?" Iris asked me. "I'm good, you?" She said she fine and gave me a big smile.

"Have you seen Skyler, or Rin?" I asked her. "I have no idea." For some reason she seemed almost upset that I asked about them.

We began to walk to our lockers to switch out books for the next class, when we heard screaming and yelling.

"Who the Hell is screeching like a pterodacty?" I heard Iris ask herself.

As soon as we turned the corner we saw a huge ass crowd in a circle cheering. We pushed through all the way to Skylar. "What's going on?"

"Rin got in a fight with that huge jock over there. " She responded. I looked into the middle of the crowd and sure an of I saw Rin and a huge guy fighting. Rin and the guy both stood up taking their stances.

"YOU DAMN TRAITORS. " Erin yelled proceeding to punch him right in between the eyes. He fell straight to the ground unconscious. She crouched down next to him and threw her hands in the air. "VICTORY
SCHREEEEEEECH! "

"Miss Foster. . " A deep voice said from behind. 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚.

The crowd around us divided and our math teacher Mr. Jackson walked up to Erin who was still celebrating. "Miss Foster this is unacceptable!" He scolded. She stood straight up and laughed nervously. "Hah..ha... Shit.."

The teacher began to drag her off to the principal office. "The fuck no one's gonna take who the hell that is that Rin beat up to the nurse. " I announced noticing that it was just them and the boy that lays passed out on the ground. Iris just shrugged.

"Text us when you get out of detention. " Skylar called after Rin, and with that we went our separate ways to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I went straight home, the exhaustion of school weighing on me.

"BING"

It was Erin texting me.

Anime Weeb - Hey how is you??

Y/n The Dinosaur - Aren't you supposed to be in detention?

Anime Weeb- The detention monitor got a call, she told me to behave and that she'd be back soon and with that she left.

Y/n The Dinosaur- ℂ𝕆𝕆𝕃😎

Anime Weeb- Ikr

Y/n The Dinosaur- Was getting detention worth punching that?

Anime Weeb- Yes, yes it is

Y/n The Dinosaur- Well anyways I gotta go bye

Anime Weeb- Bye

I began to walk up my drive way just to be greeted by my sister, Storm, she had just gotten back from collage for break. "Holy shit girl your friend beat the hell out of that guy! " She exclaimed. "How do you know about that?"

"Some one uploaded it to the internet, and also that's why she my favorite out of your friends, she screamed an Attack on Titan line the she Detroit Smashed him in the face." Storm ranted.

She smiled at me and said. "Well I'll get out of your, I have to go anyways so bye baby sis."

"Wait where are you going? "

"To see my girlfriend. " She grinned widely at the thought of getting to see her girlfriend. I'm glad my sister found someone who make her happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple hours I randomly got a call from Rin. "Hey I just wanted you to know that I love you and appreciate you so much, and thank you for being such a great friend. " She rambled. "Hey I love you and everything but where's this coming from are you okay?" I worried.

All of a sudden from the phone I heard what sounded like a chain saw.

"I gotta go bye."

"Wait no Rin wha-" She hung up.

This scared me to death so texted Skylar.

Y/n The Dinosaur- hey Sky, Rin just called me and I think somethings up.

Skylar Tyler- It's Rin I don't think anythings wrong. You know her, it's probably just a joke.

Y/n The Dinosaur- yeah I just need to my calm tits.

Skylar Tyler- well anyways I gotta go take my dog on a walk bye.

Y/n The Dinosaur- bye

𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to read a romance book and I quickly got sucked into it. I was sitting on my couch reading the book while waiting for dinner to be ready when I got call. "Hello, is this Y/n
L/n?"

"That's me. "

"I'm sorry to tell you this but two of your friend were found dead, bodies mutilated. "

At the second my heart dropped.

Shattered into a million pieces.