Then she asked happily: "My husband, is it possible to detoxify the little wolf?"

"Well, it should be possible." Ning Yuzhou's lips curled slightly. Seeing her happy appearance, he felt happy. "It seems that the people in Heiyan Gorge should have extracted various poisons from the poisonous weeds here. If there are no accidents, They should raise these poisonous weeds specially to control other cultivators."

Wen Qiao frowned, feeling that the bandits in Heiyanxia were too cruel.

Then, Ning Yuzhou continued to study the poison of beauty's tears.

After two more days, Ning Yuzhou finally recovered the poison that blinded Little Wolf's eyes, and then began to refine the detoxification pills against the poison.

Now that you know what kind of poison it is, and get the original strain of the poison, it is much easier to refine the detoxification pellet.

Everything grows and restrains each other, and most of the places where poisonous weeds grow have their own things, especially this beauty tears, which can't be solved with ordinary detoxification pills, and can only find other detoxifications in the place where it grows.

Ning Yuzhou searched the neighborhood for a while, found several plants, extracted the sap from them, and tried them one by one before letting him concoct the antidote.

Wen Qiao kept watching until the antidote came out, she sighed lightly, feeling that it was not easy.

In her heart, few people have the inheritance of Ning Yuzhou's alchemy skills. If it weren't for Ning Yuzhou, I'm afraid that the eyes of the little wolf cub would not be able to recover in this lifetime, unless it has cultivated to cross the catastrophe and ascend the upper realm. Only by tempering the body with the sky thunder and reborn, can he restore a pair of eyes.

However, even the transformation of the monster is extremely difficult, not to mention that it is able to overcome the catastrophe and soar, instead of waiting for the unreachable possibility, it is better to find the antidote to make the eyes regain.

After working out the antidote, they did not leave in a hurry.

There are too many poisonous weeds here, and Ning Yuzhou is very interested in them. For this reason, he tossed out a lot of poison pills, and then made the corresponding detoxification pills on the basis of poison pills, and he was very busy.

Ning Yuzhou is a person who pursues perfection. Since there is a poison pill, he must be equipped with a detox pill. Both are indispensable.

When Wen Qiao saw this, she naturally didn't urge him. She and Wen Tutu touched the places on both sides of the river bank and found out everything clearly.

Then, their eyes turned to the river.

There are a lot of fish in the river. These fish look plump and tender and delicious.

As a demon rabbit, although Wen Tutu likes to eat spirit pills and eat spirit fruits, it will not refuse other foods. It can arouse its appetite in advance. Like two citrine ants, it is an omnivorous demon. beast.

Seeing that Wen Qiao was interested in the fish in the river, Wen Tutu planned to get the fish out of the river so that Ning Yuzhou would have time to help them grill the fish.

So the fish in this underground river poured blood mold.

One person and one rabbit caught all the fish in this section of the river. The other fish knew the danger and had already swam away. After there was nothing to fish for, they went to the pool under the waterfall.