Dilo: Oh look, a picture of Zero Two and Talulah both taking a shower and making out with each other.

Noah: *looks at Dilo* WHERE!?!?

Dilo: Haha! It work! Pervert!

Noah: God damn you man.

Dilo: I had to get your attention somehow. Can't believe that work.

Noah: Shut up.

Dilo: Now what's the deal with that egg huh?

Noah: What about it?

Dilo: What about it? You won't let go of that egg for a second.

Noah: So?

Dilo: Noah why are you so attach do that egg? I mean it's just an egg.

Noah: It's not just an egg. It's important to me.

Dilo: Important in what way? Like a child?

Noah: Not like a child. But it's just important to me. Simple as that.

Dilo: I don't understand you. It's only been a couple of hours since you found that egg. It hasn't even move.

Noah: Yes it did. You saw it yourself. It's alive. And I know it will hatch at any moment. Just you wait.

Dilo: You have a lot of hope in that egg. Don't you?

Noah: Yeah.

Dilo: So when it hatches. What are you gonna name it?

Noah: I haven't come out with one. But maybe I'll name it Lia.

Dilo: Sounds like a girls name.

Noah: I know. I'll come out with a better one when it hatches.

Dilo: *chuckles* You know...... If that monster grows up as big as the Monsters we saw or even bigger. You think you can still have it as a pet?

Noah: Only time can tell.

Dilo: *chuckles* Come on. Help me a bit.

Noah: No luck so far fixing Gipsy?

Dilo: None what so ever.

Noah: I don't get it? Does Gipsy have any power left?

Dilo: I don't know until I fix it. But if we could find a source of power. Such as electricity, then perhaps I can jump start Gipsy.

Noah: Like a car?

Dilo: Yeah. All we need is a big battery.

Noah: Hehe. That's gonna be difficult. Or second option.

Dilo: Second option?

Noah: I seen two monster so far. There has to be a monster that can produce electricity.

Dilo: ........ Oh. I get it now.

Noah: All we have to do is find a creature that produces enough electricity to jump start Gipsy.

Dilo: Yeah. Problem with that. Where the hell do we find such creature?

Noah: ....... Damn.

Dilo: Yep..... But still. We been surviving just fine these past few days on our own.

Noah: I know. I'm just worry Gojira may come out of her mountain at any giving moment. That's what worries the most.

Dilo: I find it strange that she hasn't.

Noah: Whatever the case may be. If she finds out and we haven't fix Gipsy Danger. Then our only option is to hide in the forest and hope for the best.