"So Louis," Zayn speaks up, causing me to look up. Zayn looks tired today, like he didn't get enough sleep. He has giant dark circles traced under his caramel coloured eyes. His hair is a bit messier than normal. I think back to when Zayn punched me a few weeks ago but then push the memory aside. He insisted that he's changed, and Harry told me that Zayn felt guilty for what he did, so I guess I should give him a second chance.

"You're in the drama club, right?" he asks.

I nod, "Mhm. I'm in the musical department, why?" I ask.

"That means you're directing the Romeo and Juliet musical, correct?" Zayn asks.

"Yeah, I am." I confirm.

"Interesting. . ." he trails off, "Harry, are you in the musical?" he asks him.

Harry swallows with nervousness, "Um, yeah." he mumbles.

"You're playing Romeo?" Zayn asks him, furrowing his eyebrows.

Harry nods, "Yeah, how did you know?"

Zayn just smiles, "I saw you two after school yesterday, that's all." he says, not bothering to explain anything else. He doesn't say another word and goes back to talking and flirting with Perrie. 

Well that was weird. Am I the only one who thought that was peculiar for him to just ask that out of the blue?

I look at Harry, "What was that about?" I whisper.

Harry shrugs, "I have no idea." he admits, just as confused as I am. The bell rings indicating it's time to go to class. Another three hours until I get to see Harry again. Those three small hours are always lonely and boring. He wraps me in a quick, casual, friendly hug and whispers in my ear: "I love you."

I smile and peck his cheek when nobody is watching.

"I love you too." 

* * * * 

"Eleanor," I say, walking over to her, "You can stand over there next to Harry. This is Act two, scene two, when Romeo is awaiting outside of Juliet's tower."

She smiles, "Okay." she says cheerfully. She walks away and stands next to Harry, holding her lines in her hand. She looks up and stares at Harry, who is only a few inches taller than she is. She's already in her costume which is a bright green dress with gold trim and lace. Her hair is tied up in a braid with pink flowers tucked inside the creases. 

Harry is wearing cream trousers and a white undershirt layered with a black blazer. Of course, this isn't what Romeo would've traditionally worn, but the school board said no to the colourful skin-constricting tights and shirts. 

"Start on line 66, Harry." I say, "Dim the lights." I yell into the echoing auditorium. The lights dim and the spot light is shined on Harry and Eleanor. The rest of the cast stands close aside them considering this is just rehearsal after all, but the AV club said they wanted to test the lighting.

"With love's light wings did I o'er-perch these walls, for stony limits cannot hold love out. And what love can do, that dares attempt; Therefor, thy kinsmen are no stop to me." Harry says, staring deeply into El's eyes.

"If they do see thee, they will murder thee." Eleanor replies, reaching out and holding Harry's hand. Jealously boils inside of me like a steaming pot, but I remind myself that this is just acting.

"Alack, there lies more peril in thine eye than twenty of their swords! Look thou but sweet, am I proof against their enemy." he says.

"I would not for the world they saw thee here." she says.