Yue Fei frowned upon hearing this: "You won't accept it, will you?"

Zhao Zhi: "How is that possible, we are on your side."

Yue Fei laughed: "Thanks, I invite you to dinner at noon."

Amidst the excitement in the classroom, a small voice suddenly came from behind a few people.

"Yuefei."

At first, Yue Fei didn't hear it, but the student next to him pulled him a bit before realizing that someone was calling himself.

Yue Fei had never seen Tang Xi, so when he saw the thin omega in front of him, he didn't match up at all.

"Are you looking for me?"

Tang Xi dodged her eyes and nodded slowly: "I'm here to apologize to you. I shouldn't maliciously report you cheating. I still spread rumors on the forum. I'm sorry, I hope you can forgive me."

"Are you Tang Xi?" Several roommates stood beside Yue Fei, and they put their arms in a defensive posture when they heard his words.

Looking at the skinny and small, how could his mind be vicious.

Tang Xi pursed her mouth and said nothing.

Yue Fei also looked at him.

"I have never figured it out, why are you doing this?" Yue Fei approached him.

As he approached, Tang Xi took a step back unconsciously, and only then did Yue Fei stop.

Tang Xi gritted his teeth: "I am a good friend of Xinchen. I just can't understand that you are obviously not worthy of Jian Yi, and I still hold on to him. Obviously he has marked Xinchen, but I still see you in my heart."

Yue Fei felt unbelievable: "I have broken up with him, when did I hold him back? You said he had me in his heart, and that was his problem, right? You didn't scold Jian Yi, but came to slander. I?"

Tang Xi lowered his eyes: "Anyway, you are so powerful now. My dad said he would be over if I didn't come to apologize. I will apologize to you. If you have any dissatisfaction, come to me and don't hurt my dad."

Yue Fei's head is full of question marks.

Zhao Zhi couldn't stand it anymore, and asked all the onlookers' questions: "Do you have any brain holes?"

Yue Fei was so angry that his liver hurts: "Do you still think you are particularly wronged?"

Tang Xi: "Your grades were originally only hovering at the passing line, and the average score suddenly increased by ten percent. I wonder if there is a mistake?"

Yue Fei: "You still don't allow others to study seriously?"

"I usually pay attention to what I do? You know how many scores I have in the test? The scores that are hovering on the pass line are something from the last semester, right? Yin Xinchen and Jane didn't come together accidentally this semester? You started paying attention so early. Me?"

A trace of panic flashed across Tang Xi's face: "I, I only found out after looking back."

In the original book, Tang Xi only appeared a few times as one of Yin Xinchen's many friends, who was not very noticeable. Yue Fei didn't have any impression of this character in his mind, but at this moment, thinking about it, he suddenly realized that every time Tang Xi appeared, It was the time when Yin Xinchen and Jian Yi were awkward.

"You don't like Jian Yi, do you." Yue Fei was shocked, and the students who were watching the movement and whispering momentarily quieted down.

Tang Xi was stunned, with a complicated expression on her face. At first she was pricked with guilty conscience and anxiety, but soon turned into resentment. He rushed to Fei and said cruelly: "You are nonsense! I want to sue you for slander, you are being slandered by the old man No one knows about child care, right? Why stand here to arrange me proudly? I won't apologize anymore. If you want to sue me, just sue me."