The kids knelt down in front of him, all petting the friendly dog that they've grown to know and love. Lei smiled, approaching the small group.

"Hey guys," she greeted them, some stood to their feet, reaching in to give her a hug.

"Can I have some?" One of the boys pointed at her bag of cheez-it, she held it out for him to grab as she nodded her head.

"You guys share it," she told them.

"Thanks Lei!" They waved to her as they departed from her and Isidro, splitting the snack.

"Bye, get home safe!" she said before turning around to face Isidro. "Hi Dro, hi Rocko!" she reached down to rub the top of his head.

"What's up, pretty girl?" Isidro spoke, giving her a side hug. "How's your day so far?"

"It's going alright, been studying since I got home." she said as they both started to slowly stroll down the street.

"Looking for a distraction now, hm?" Isidro teased her with a grin. She shrugged, folding her hands behind her back. "Got any plans for tonight?"

"Mhm, I'm going to a friend's grand opening. What about you? You work tonight?" Lei glanced up at him, noticing that his focus was on something else.

She followed his gaze and seen the familiar white BMW pulling up into her driveway. Her heart dropped into her stomach, as she mentally cursed herself for stepping outside.

"Unfortunately, I hope you have fun though. I'ma assume you gotta go now," Isidro slightly chuckled, watching as she stared at the car.

Lei profoundly sighed, nodding her head. She reached in to give him a hug, before walking away back to her house. She quickly walked up the driveway, passing by Raj's car. However, she was startled by the horn being honked at her, making her jump a little.

She turned around, standing there for a brief moment until she finally gave in and got into the car.

As she did, Raj was on the phone with who she assumed to be Blue, judging by the familiar voice. Raj was shooting her a displeased look, as he held the phone in his hand.

He hadn't been able to get ahold of her for the past few days and it was truly bothering him. The last time they hang out, they seemed to be on good terms, so he was highly confused as to why the energy was different with her.

"Aye bruh, lemme call you back." Raj said, quickly hanging up without giving Blue the chance to respond. He sat the phone down in the cupholder, intensely staring at her. "What's yo' issue, Soleil?"

Her body was fully facing him, her hands tucked in her lap. She slightly opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Her heart feeling like it was about to burst out of her chest, from how fast it was pounding.

He let go of a sigh, scratching at the side of his head. "I'm not mad at you, Soleil. I just don't understand how we go from being on great terms just a few days ago, to you suddenly ghosting me. Did I say or do anything to make you uncomfortable or something?" he questioned her.

"N-no," she stammered, closing her eyes as she shook her head. "It's n-not that,"

"So what is it then?" he held his hand out in a confused gestured, furrowing his eyebrows. He watched as she shifted uncomfortably in the chair, now turning her body away from him to sit straight, as she stared down at her now clammy hands.

"I-I just been busy, Siraj." she lowly spoke.

Raj hissed, blowing out a breath of frustration. "Yea, I'm tired of hearing you say that, Soleil. Just be honest wit' me, I'm grown, I can handle the truth." he replied.