Any Dissatisfaction With Me

Start from the beginning

Gu Wei: No, it's late, take a break early.

...

Gu Wei didn't reply to the message until late at night, before Yue Fei fell asleep.

Gu Wei: I was busy just now. If I am hungry, I have food in the kitchen.

Not to mention it's okay, when I said it, Yue Fei felt that his stomach began to growl.

Getting up from the bed, Yue Fei dragged his steps to open the door and went to the kitchen.

As soon as I took out the soup that hadn't been moved for dinner from the refrigerator, Yue Fei heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs.

Soon, the person who had just sent a message with him appeared at the door of the kitchen.

"Are you hungry too?" Yue Fei broke the silence with her back to the door.

Gu Wei's voice was a little low: "Well, there are some."

"I'll warm up the soup, and drink some later." Yue Fei said while warming the soup.

For a long time, he didn't hear the response from the people behind him, and Yue Fei turned his head to see Gu Wei wearing those familiar gold-rimmed glasses, looking at him intently.

Seeing Yue Fei turning around, Gu Wei said, "Alright?"

Yue Fei paused, then turned around and turned his back to him: "Immediately."

When the soup was hot, the two sat on the dining table again.

Yue Fei watched Gu Wei take off his glasses, and after taking a sip of the soup, he seemed to ask unconsciously, "Do you have myopia?"

Gu Wei: "No."

With alpha physical quality, the possibility of myopia is extremely small.

"Then why are you wearing glasses?" Yue Fei was puzzled.

Between anti-blue light and anti-radiation and knowing that you like it so you wear it, Gu Wei chose the former.

When he wore glasses in front of Yue Fei for the first time, Yue Fei looked at him in a state of absent-mindedness too obvious, and Gu Wei wanted to pretend that he didn't know what he thought of him.

Who will let this beta not hide his mind at all.

Yue Fei, who didn't know that he was in the "beauty trick", was a little surprised when he heard that: "That's it."

In this way, the unhappiness during dinner was gently revealed by the two of them tacitly.

Yue Fei adjusted his tone and asked him again: "Can I ask you why you replaced Tang Yue? The real reason."

Gu Wei stopped drinking the soup and met his gaze.

"Of course, you don't have to answer." Yue Fei lowered his eyes, and his tone was flat.

"Because he is alpha." Gu Wei said.

Yue Fei: "Huh?"

Gu Wei said half-truth and half-truth: "Although we are just agreement partners, you know that Alpha's nature cannot bear the slightest provocation. He is by your side. My pheromone may attack him out of control. For his safety, I can only Arrange for him to do other tasks."

As for the physiological knowledge of abo, Yue Fei actually knows very little. At this moment, listening to Gu Wei said this, thinking that it is Alpha's desire to win and lose again, so he nodded and said: "This way, I understand."

Gu Wei was not sure, and asked him: "Do you really understand?"

Yue Fei: "I understand the pheromone problem." It should be the same as endocrine disorders.