But after taking care of Ning Bao for a long time, I know that this child is the most difficult to bring.

Quiet, but the idea in my heart is very big. He has a very temperamental like Qi Yun. He is naturally gentle towards the family, but he is particularly indifferent to outsiders, especially when he is very accurate, so that no one can hold him. Have your own choice.

Once the mother-in-law taking care of the child gets impatient with the little master, she is not allowed to hold her, and she is naturally doing her job.

Ning Bao looked at being well-behaved, but once he lost his temper, unless it was Ye Jiao, no one else could coax him well.

Mrs. Mo had always been very cautious with Ning Bao, and she held it upright now, for fear of making Ning Bao uncomfortable.

Ning Bao didn't care what Mother Mo was thinking. He just lay on her shoulders lazily and muttered: "It's still soft and sweet."

This made Mrs. Mo laugh and wondered if she was still a child.

Ye Jiao took Xu Bao's little fleshy hand and led him to move forward. Mother Song, who led the way, took care of Xu Bao's short calf, and walked a little slower. She smiled as she walked. The madam came at the right time. His Royal Highness had just woke up, and she should have finished breastfeeding at this moment. It was just in time for her to have the little red string that Young Master Ning gave him all the time. This time Young Master Ning can come, he must happy."

Although Ye Jiao doesn't think that a child of that age can remember people, what does she say to her family and close friends, but Ye Jiao is very generous to outsiders, and she just smiles. , Said: "That's it, Ning Bao always said that he wanted to see His Royal Highness."

Ning Bao lifted his head from Mother Mo's arms and said softly, "Look at brother."

Mother Song subconsciously wanted to make Ning Bao change her mind. After all, there is no blood relationship between the Qi family and the Tian family, so don't yell at this brother and brother.

However, Mother Song soon changed her mind. Her mother and her mother were not restrained by the Qi family, and Mrs. Qi was measured. At this moment, she was only childish, and she didn't need to be this villain.

So Mother Song just kept smiling, because Ye Jiao's group walked forward.

At this moment, Ye Jiao watched from a distance as two people were walking by another long corridor outside the hall.

The two looked young, they were all about seven years old. The beautiful dress in the front was extraordinarily expensive, and the one in the back was slightly taller than him. They were dressed in moon-white gowns. They looked at them at a very young age. expensive.

Ye Jiao couldn't help asking, "Who is that?"

Mother Song took a look, and she wouldn't talk too much when she changed to someone else, but Ye Jiao had the badge of Empress Meng, and she would often go in and out of the inner court in the future. It would be okay to say more about a taboo. Mother Song said: "The two The first person should be here to greet the empress. The first one is the little prince, his father is Prince Gong, and the next is the son of the Xiao family, who is the accompaniment to the little prince, and his father is Master Xiao Yuan Baixiao of the Privy Council."

Ye Jiao knew both of them.

Needless to say, Xiao Yuanbai had a very good relationship with his Saburo. Ye Jiao had seen him twice, and he could see that the tutoring was very good. In this way, the children of his family couldn't be better at learning.