C123

Qi Yun immediately got up from the chair when he heard the words, but quickly sat down again.

But even so, Tie Zi could see Qi Yun's shock at that moment.

It’s just that Qi Yun didn’t tell anyone, even Tiezi didn’t know it. What Qi Ming lost this time was not just an inkstone and copybook, but a gift...

Even if Chu Chengyun gave it as a gift, as long as it passed through his hand, it was a gift from the heavenly family, and of course it was not to be thrown away.

Qi Ming asked Liu Si to come to him. He wanted to come because he cherished the brotherhood between him and Chu Chengyun, and kept all the things his righteous brother gave away. Naturally, he didn't want to lose it, so he came to Qi Yun for help.

But for Qi Yun, this is not just a matter of sentimentality. If it is bad, it is a disaster of prison.

Ordinary people get a gift from the gods, and they have to place incense tables, put them in the ancestral hall, and make a good offering, and pass it on to future generations.

The Qi family seemed a little different, and Chu Chengyun didn't take it seriously when he gave it away.

Even for Qi Yun, this new emperor is far from that mysterious. The longevity lock Qi Yun he gave Qi Yun is still with Yinzi lock, but it doesn't mean that he can be snatched away.

But Qi Yun quickly figured it out. If you lose it, you lose it. They don't say, who knows who gave it?

However, it is hard to say whether Qi Ming was unlucky enough to meet the bandit, or someone targeted him.

Qi Yun sat in the chair and closed his eyes slightly to calm down.

Tie Zi knew that his young master had not eaten breakfast before he got up early in the morning. Now Qi Yun's body is not as papery as before, but it is weaker than ordinary people. Tie Zi went to serve Ye Jiao with a bowl. The prepared astragalus perch soup was handed to Qi Yun to drink.

After drinking a bowl, Qi Yun's spirit improved, and then he looked at Liu Si: "What has happened to Saburo? You have to explain to me clearly."

Liusi is young, and his mouth is not sharp enough, I am afraid that it is not clear to say it by mouth.

Fortunately, Qi Ming had thought of this a long time ago and wrote a letter to Liusi and brought it over.

Qi Yun took the letter, unfolded it, looked at it in a glance, and quickly understood the reason.

The letter said that Qi Ming had been studying hard in the academy, and finally had some free time to go out. He wanted to go back to the bookstand in the city with a box on his back to buy some books. Who knew that he met a woman who sold singing on the road and cried. He clamored that he was being chased to kill Yunyun, looking very pitiful.

It's just that even though Qi Ming is young, he is not stupid in his head. He does not believe that anyone would dare to chase and kill a good woman in the street, so he wanted to leave without her.

Who knows that this sing-song girl actually seemed to be fainted, so she collapsed on Qi Ming, but she grabbed him tightly with both hands and didn't let Liu Si die.