124 : Back to Heiyan Gorge

Start from the beginning

The little wolf cub screamed, his head swaying, obviously not adapting to the current situation.

There used to be blood scabs in the eyes, and it was nothing when you couldn't open them. Now you can open your eyes, but you can't see the eyes. The little wolf pup is sad. He is lying there and sobbing sadly, tears falling in large numbers.

The wolf king stretched out his tongue to lick the tears from his eyes, and gently stroked the little wolf cub with his tail.

At the end of crying, the little wolf pup choked his head into the belly of the wolf king, crying and fell asleep.

The cave soon calmed down, only the sound of wind and sand roaring by outside.

The next day, when the sun rose, Wen Qiao took Wen Tutu and jumped onto the back of an eighth-order blue-winged demon wolf.

Wen Qiao turned her head towards Ning Yuzhou in the cave and said, "Husband, I'll take a look in the desert, help find poisonous weeds, and come back at night."

Holding a handful of poisonous weeds in her hand, Ning Yuzhou said to her, "Go, be careful on the road."

"I know." Wen Qiao waved at him.

The little wolf cub ran to the cave, a pair of small fleshy wings flapping, trying hard to get up, and shouting at the person on the back of the demon wolf, expressing that he wanted to go out to play together.

"I'm not going to play this time. The place to go is a bit far away. You are not suitable to go together." Wen Qiao said.

As soon as the little wolf cub was rescued, the wolf king regarded it as more important than the eyeballs. How could it be allowed to leave the Qingyan Oasis? So Wen Qiao didn't take it out, so he had to consider the feelings of other people's fathers.

The blue-winged demon wolf flicked its wings and flew away with Wen Qiao carrying Wen Qiao, and the howling of the little wolf cub fell behind him.

**

The speed of the Blue Wing Demon Wolf was extremely fast, and within half an hour, it had already left the range of the Qingyan Oasis.

Wen Qiao sat behind the blue-winged demon wolf and looked down. As long as he saw a trace of the poisonous weed, she let the blue-winged demon wolf go down. If she found a species that the blue-winged demon wolf did not bring back, she would pick one or two.

Stopping and walking in this way, they passed an oasis surrounded by red rocks.

This red rock oasis is naturally not as large as the blue rock oasis, but the oasis is very rare in the mobile desert. A small oasis can make the monster beast in the desert break its head. The size of the oasis also represents the strength of the monster.

There were dozens of blue-winged demon wolves on this trip, led by a Tier 8 demon wolf.

When the blue-winged demon wolf was about to reach the red rock oasis, a group of fiery red sand lizards crawled out of the red rock and spit fire at the blue-winged demon wolf in the sky, trying to knock down the group of blue-winged demon wolf with fire.

The group of sand lizards inhabiting the Red Rock Oasis are monsters with fire attributes. They play with a mouthful of fire very easily. Unfortunately, they encounter the blue-winged monster wolf that can control the wind, and they also have wings that can fly. How can they who run on the ground? Beat someone flying in the sky?

So the Blue Wing Demon Wolf separated a part of the demon wolf to fight the sand lizard, and the other part went to the Red Rock Oasis to find poisonous weeds.