Chief: I have to go now... Mr. Aditya...! We will see you soon.....

(Saying this he left...... Leaving everyone dumbfounded)

Manav: How is he so chill yaar.!! Matlab he handed his daughter to police.!!!!

Aditya: Bloody old man.! He is not in his senses.!!!

: I Agree..!!!
(A voice said)

Readers: Who said that..?????? 🧐

Socho socho.....

(Aditya turned and engulfed the person...!!!!)

Chalo last try...... who is the person...!!!!

Priya: Sahi main yaar..!! How you guys pull it off all the time.!!!!?
Do you guys know the risk factor.???

Aarush: We know...!! We are the pros remember.??

Garima: We analyze everything and then take any step.!

Manav: Analyze.??? Seriously.??? When in the world you guys got the time to analyze.???

Shanaya: When I went quite.!!! That's when you use the brain right.?? (She said coming out of Aditya's arms)

(All of them looked at her blankly......)

Shanaya: What.??

Jihaan: I know we should get used to with all this but still..... How.? I mean that situation was utter shock to us... How did you analyze everything in that state.!!!!!

Shanaya: Oh dear God.!! How is it like in your brain that is completely unused feels like.???? C'mon guys..!!! The Brain is new sexy.!!!

Priya: Will you just cut it..!!
Stop your show off thing and tell us .!!!

Shanaya: Sheesh... you are no fun.!!! Ok fine.!

Aditya: Wait..! Where is that idiot.??

Shanaya: C'mon Adi.!! Don't be a spoil sport.! I am also not that fond of him but we must admit that he was the key to pull this off...

(Aditya whispers to Manav by pulling him...)

Aditya: Hate se not that fond.!!!! What the hell.!!!! I am not liking him being here.!!!

Manav: Chill yaar.!!! Stop thinking in that way...
Yes Shanaya.... Tell us... What did we miss....

Shanaya: Ya.... I was waiting for you both boyfriend girlfriend to have your moment.!! (She said rolling her eyes...)

Manav: Wow.!! This is new.!!!

Shanaya: Shut up.!
Anyways.... You remember what I said to oldie..??

Jihaan: Was so much under shock that all I heard was you yelling at him....

Shanaya: All you had to do is observe.!!!

Priya: We saw Shan..!!!

Shanaya: Meri JAAN ..... You see.... But do not observe.!!! When at the end oldie asked me who I am and blah blah blah... he was looking straight in my eye....

Aditya: That's no news for us... What did we miss.?? Spill it already..

Aarush: After that Shan went silent... So the next thing we did was to observe Shanaya.... Cz her going silent out of the blue is very unusual...