Natsumi x Male Reader (Angst)

Short :(

[Late Confession]

(Male Reader POV)

I remember.

I remember once upon a time when we both meet at the school courtyard.

He was a really kind person and I remember he was a really polular one.

We both started introducing ourselves.

The more we talked, The more we had in common.

We became friends and started hanging together with him.

It was one of my favorite moments.

I always thought that I would always be alone with no one by my side until the day I die, but he proved me wrong.

Eventually, before. We would hangout 3 times a week. Now, we hangout 6 times a week.

The more time I hanged out and spended time with him, the more I fell in love like a highschool girl.

When I found out about my feelings towards Natsumi, I didn't want my feelings to ruin our relationship so I hid it.

But I shouldn't did that.

I could've simply confessed to him, but I couldn't to.

Now, because of my cowardness and insecurity.

I lost him.

Maybe if I simply just confessed to him, even if he rejected me. Atleast he was honest and would not hurt that much when time goes on.

After all, as long as he's happy. I'm fine with that but the difference is that it's not me who's making him happy.

After all, even if I confessed. It was already too late.

He already fell in love with him too much.

============================

I'm so sorry if it was short, I have some motivation and I hope it didn't turn our bad.

So uh, bye haha.