Bidding D' Highest

I remember the time when it got to the point that kuya Heart had to sell one of his hospital buildings just to pay mom back for what he owed against kuya Diamond in one particular mystery object. Heart won in the end, bought the building back with Diamond's money, and got the mystery item.

Ipinagmalaki niya pa ito sa amin habang kumakain ng hapunan kasama sina mama at papa. "Sige nga, buksan mo nga." I teased him. Although I also wanted to see what's inside. Mukha kasing mamahalin yung box kaya natural, mamahalin din ang laman.

There were a lot of things that happened simultaneously when he opened it and brought out the item.

Father choked on his food while Mom blushed and uttered "Oh my," before laughing. Spade unintentionally spat out his drink to the person next to him, which was Diamond, who merely wiped the water from his face with Spade apologizing profusely to him in all the languages he knew.

The chicken meat that was supposed to go down my trachea went in the wrong pipe, causing me to cough out my lungs in the process. Heart whose expression was as if he had the whole world's problems on his shoulders, looked disappointed but not displeased.

It was so chaotic. Lahat kami natawa nung ipinakita niya sa amin ang laman ng box, which is a ruby and diamond encrusted underwear. Okay lang sana yung item kung set of lingerie siya, and the diamonds and rubies seemed legit, kaso panty lang ang meron.

The bra wasn't included.

"It's not funny." Heart begrudgingly said, pero nung nakita niya kaming hindi pa tumigil sa kakatawa, nakisabay na din siya. He had to admit, them vying for a mysterious item was funny enough, much less finding out that it was underwear.

Hilarious.

Napabuntong hininga muna si Heart bago magsalita. "I sold one of my buildings for this?"

"What's the problem with it? Give it to one of the many women you play with." Spade casually said after we all recovered from our laughing fit. Inoobserbahan na ngayon ni mama ang panty, giggling as she did so.

"Mom?"

"Yes anak?"

"Keep it."

Mom giggled again, habang napailing na lang si papa dahil halata namang gustong-gusto ito ni mama. "Roma!" In no time, Roma appeared at the dining room. Ibinigay ni mama kay Roma ang box, "hanapin mo ang kapares nito ha? I'll give you 3 days. Thank you!"

"Yes ma'am." With a curt nod coming from her, Roma exited the room.

We all went to sleep in good spirits, ready for what tomorrow will bring.

(A/N):

R.I.P. search and browser history huhubels. ;( Enjoy the update!

 ;( Enjoy the update!