Chapter 8: Philippines

I'm tired of killing.

That was my thought before finishing off my victim with a bullet to the head. A thud was heard in the warehouse that reeked of blood and metal, piles of bodies scattered throughout the floor.

Hanggang kailan pa ako pagpatay para sa pamilyang ito?

Nakakasawa na talaga.

"I think that's the last of them brother." Spade took the liberty of wiping my hands with his white handkerchief, staining the fabric with red splotches all throughout.

My brothers knew that I hated killing. I hated blood on my hands, literally and figuratively. The once innocent Club from youth was no more. In its place was the ruthless Club, the man who stained his hands with his enemies' blood and brought misery upon them.

"Let's go, sir."

Wala ako sa sariling sinundan ang mga kasama ko patungo sa sasakyang nakaparada sa labas, sinusubukang hindi tumingin sa mag ina ni John Doe na nakaratay na din sa sahig.

At least they got to die together as a family. That's the only mercy I can give.

When we got to the car, we drove straight to the airport. No one spoke, not that we needed to. They knew my stand on this.

I was not okay.

Dumeretso kami sa FBO kung saan nakaparada ang isang private jet, destined to go to anywhere we want to.

I got out of the car without a fuss, grabbed the bag from the backseat as I did so, and gestured for them to come out.

"Faun. Mauna ka na sa taas." Pinaalis ko muna si Faun bago kausapin si Spade tungkol sa gusto niyang makuha sa akin.

The only indication that he understood was the nod of his head as he proceeded to go up the airstair, his brown hair moving in the direction of the wind.

Inilabas ko ang isa pang GPS na nasa bag at ang laptop ko sabay patong ko sa kanila sa tapat ng kotse. Binuksan ko ang laptop ko at isinaksak ko doon ang GPS sabay bypass ng program nito para ipalit ang Tracker Program na ginamit sa aming mga rings.

Hindi ako nagtagal ng isang minuto bago ko alisin ito at iabot kay Spade, na sa sobrang gulat ay muntikan nang mahulog ang GPS nung ibinigay ko ito sa kaniya. I have no intention of seeing the current location because I would be tempted to find her and help Spade as well, but he has to do this on his own without our help.

"This tracker can be active for one year kuya." Pagbababala ko sa kaniya. "After one year and you still can't find ate Mel, she'll disappear from your grasp forever. May utang na loob ako sa kaniya kaya may hangganan ito, pero ayaw ko din namang masiraan ng ulo ang kapatid kong patay na patay sa kaniya."

Tumango siya at iniyakap ako ng mahigpit bago bumitaw, "I will. She'll never escape me, not in this lifetime."

The certainty and assurance in his voice made me nervous for ate Mel. I just hope that kuya won't punish her severely once he found her.

I muttered a silent prayer for ate Melkaye before saying goodbye to my brother, genuinely happy that I saw him again after such a long time and genuinely relieved that I see he's doing okay.

Inantay ko munang maalis sa tingin ko ang sasakyan niya sa FBO bago umakyat sa cockpit ng private jet na kung saan inabangan ako ni Faun.

Isinuot ko ang headphones at tumingin sa co-pilot kong si Faun. Kinindatan niya lang ako bago pumindot ng buttons at ako naman ay pinakialaman ang mga switches.

Ngayon lang ulit kasi kami magmamaneho ng eroplano. Medyo matagal-tagal na din nung huling lipad namin kaya hindi ko matiis maging sabik sa pagpapatakbo ulit ng eroplano.

I asked for takeoff clearance first before taking off just like any pilot would d, and took off towards my now new home,

The Philippines.

~

A/N:

Sorry for the lack of updates. Nawawalan lang kasi ako ng gana since ako mismo nababagalan na din sa story ni Club.

The lack of reads also contributes to my lack of updates so there's that.

Don't worry, sa susunod na arc medyo bibilis na tayo. I just have to get over the boring parts which is chapter 9 bago sa pasabog natin sa chapter 10. XD