VII

"I'll see you later. Thanks, Harry." I say as I get out of the passenger seat and step into the somewhat spring-like day. Random students swarmed the campus, none actually looking like they have somewhere to be.

The sun finally showed its presence, and the temperature was in its low 70's. This made the slight breeze go straight through the AND1 basketball shorts Harry lended me, since I didn't want to wear the clothes from last night.

I was also given an old rolling stones graphic tee. Apparently it was gifted to him last Christmas by Priscilla.

With it being Monday, it felt like our lives had gone back to somewhat normal. Meaning, later on this evening, I'd see Styles again for our session.

He doesn't say anything, only giving that simple nod that he does before driving down the bricked pavement and eventually into the street. I sigh, making my way to the lecture hall as I rolled the shorts up on my waistline to prevent them from falling. The shirt damn near touched my knees. I didn't understand this. Harry's only a couple of inches taller than me. But then again, he's a lot meatier.

"Logan, what the hell are you wearing," The smooth southern voice makes my head turn to my left to see Amanda, walking next to me. I felt like a complete hobo standing next to her perfectly wanded blonde hair, caked up face, and the floral blouse that showcased her boobs nicely. Ramon pops up next to her, struggling to keep up as he jogs. "Logan!" He beams.

"Nice to see you too, Amanda. And hi Ramon." I say.

"Seriously, and who's that car that dropped you off? That wasn't your mom. Do you have a boyfriend?" Her eyes widen and her head ducks down in secrecy, and I roll my eyes. "No. He's not my -"

"So it's a he?" Ramon cuts me off, I shoot his raised eyebrows a glare and he points to Amanda, "You're right, baby. She's got a man. That would explain why you're dressed like one."

I pretend to brush away their comments, but the sweet scenario lingeries in the back of my mind. I can't ever imagine dating Harry. Besides the obvious reasons, I've never had a boyfriend anyway. And he never mentions any exes he's had. I'm honestly surprised we haven't had sex yet. I've never slept over at a guy's house, drunk, and didn't sleep with him.

"I gotta go, I'll see you guys later." I bid them goodbye as we get inside the building, anthropology is one of my hardest classes.

"Wait!" Amanda grabs my arm as I'm turning away, quickly letting her hand fall. She looks at Ramon. "We should go out this weekend!" She suggests. The confused grimace on Ramon's face tells me this is the first he's hearing of it.

"Um,"

"Right babe? It's fun. We can go to the game bar!"

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm not gonna be a third wheel to you and Ramon." I decline flatly, her thin lips tug down into a frown. "Oh come on!"

"I think it'll be cool. And you can always invite your guy." Ramon suggests, checking the time on his phone. His eyes widen in surprise and he sends a peck to Amanda's cheek. "Love you, babe. Gotta go. Bye, Logan, think about it!" He points at me as he skips backwards down the hall before disappearing into the crowd. I turn back to Amanda, my thumb jabbed in the direction Ramon's just ran to. "Love you?"

"Hey, when you know, you know. But," She glances at the large black digital clock hanging on the wall above a Got Milk poster. "I have to go too, but I'll snap you the details. Bye!" She draws out, twisting on her heel and walking past me before I can interject. She doesn't seem to take no for an answer.

Luckily, I'm just on time arriving to anthropology. The class is filled. Luckily for me, so are all the seats. I quietly excuse myself as I walk through the small yellow desks. Nobody paid me any mind as they chatted amongst themselves, waiting for professor Vargas to show.