Inked - Seo Changbin

Inked - changbin

The loud sound of his prada boots following you to the wash basin made you nothing but furious.

" Can you like stop?

" Stop what sweetheart? " He said flashing you a grin, and how much you hoped to slap it right off his face, maybe even give stain his cheeks with the blue ink that stained your hands.

The audacity of him even asking that made you frown. There he was in his whole armour, Black from head to toe, his outfit probably costing more than your tuition fee for the month.

" Stop following me. " The words coming out of your mouth only felt like spitting poison, and the burning pain on your arm, and the dripping ink on your fingers didn't help you calm down either.

" Y/n-

" No. Don't y/n me. My day is ruined because of you. You broke my sculpture, you spilt ink onto my arm and the calligraphy work I was doing and you have been arguing with me for the past week even though I clearly told you to stay away. This isn't doing us any good. "

" You know it doesn't do either of us any good even if we stay apart, princess. " He said stepping closer to you, his gaze never lowering and his hand almost fitting into yours but you moved quickly.

" That's not what you said last week, Changbin. You told me to get lost, go find another soulmate yet your name is the one which is inked on my arm." You could see how his face changed and a slight glimpse of guilt was seen, but you told yourself to look away and get away from him.

" That was last week, now-

" Oh so I have to deal with your mood swings that change every week. You know what, I'll find another soulmate-

" Don't you dare. " He growled pinning you to the wall.

You could feel a scream trying to escape as his grip was too tight on you. The once sassy girl was now transformed into a tiny kitten, all it needed was someone to put it in its place.

" Look at me. " He growled once again. You didn't know what to do, your teary eyed self was scared, scared to fall for him once again and scared to look at him in this state.

" Y/n, please. Look at me. " Now you were ready to look at him, his voice now softened enough to convince you.

" I know what what I said last week. And I know it hurt you. I just didn't think I deserved you. I wanted you to know that you deserve better, not some spoilt kid who comes to college just because his parents pay for it, but a loving man who can take care of you. "

Now he was the one who stopped looking at you. Looking down was his only option.He hated that fate had to put you two together.

The heavy feeling in your heart, just got heavier. You didn't know he felt like that. You hated that you assumed so much about him, without even asking him face to face.

Once you saw a tear slip from his face you had to wipe it away, even though you had your own tears streaming down.

Your eyes met,it was a language only you two could understand. The flow being as smooth as possible and the fluency was incredible. You sneaked yourself into his arms, and you felt safe.

The little ink stain on his cheek from you wiping his tears off made you both laugh, but at least you found peace within. I mean it was bound to happen soon, you were soulmates after all.