big spoon / small spoon skz

Big spoon or small spoon
Bang Chan
* Looks can be decieving but he definitely is the smaller spoon.
* Wants all of your attention on him and hence turns into the smaller spoon.
* Never sleeps while spooning, scratch that, never sleeps at all.
* Somehow in the morning you'll end up being the smaller spoon.

Lee know
* Don't try to make him the smaller spoon because it's physically impossible.
* Unless you magically transform into jisung, expect him to engulf you in his arms.
* Only cuddles when he's in the mood or when he just finished attending the cats.
* Grumbles in the morning as he never wants you to let go in the morning, or it could also be him mumbling in his sleep you'll never know.

Seo Changbin
* The definition of tiny.
* Waits patiently for you to finish all your work and plop onto the bed for your cuddles.
* His eyes would give it all, wanting you to spoon him. But again it depends on his mood.
* When he feels buff and manly oh he's definitely gonna be the bigger spoon but don't expect him to go tough on you, cuz he literally can't.

Hwang Hyunjin
* Is somehow always angry that you aren't giving him enough space but ends up suffocating you with his hugs.
* Sometimes squeezes you like Kkami and now you feel what the poor dog had to go through
* Won't admit that he likes to be the smaller spoon sometimes because he believes that the taller person should be the bigger spoon.
* Will later get too hot and simply wrap a hand around your waist before floating away to dreamland.