understudy - lee know

Understudy - lee know

" So what if you got the understudy, we could still rehearse our lines together!! " Lee know said failing to catch up with your long legs pacing throughout the sidewalk.

You both were tired, too much had happened today. From washing all the paint off from the old sets , till getting detention for playing with water, the day was long and fun. Untill you had to go check for the part you had to sign up for.

" I can't. Understudys are stupid. Not one understudy has performed in our school even once. I don't want to keep my hopes up.Besides, Sohee is the best. She always is in top condition and never gets sick. "

You walked forward again, passing through the empty sidewalks but the sound of footsteps next to your own now slowed down. You saw as your boyfriend Lee Know stood in the middle with a smile on his face.

" Oh no. I know that smile. " You said immediately smelling trouble.

" I'm just saying a little drop of benadryl or even some prune juice would do. "

" LEE KNOW! "

You screamed after him as he ran passing your presence but he was long gone carrying his little evil smirk with him. With little huffs and puffs you jogged behind him before he could think of something any worse.

" Trust me she'll never know. I'll just slip it in her lunch. You'll just be the accomplice. " He said taking you hands in his.

" Lee know. Promise me you won't do anything." You said stopping him from going any further, while he just frowned in annoyance and gave you a tight lipped no.

"싫어." He said firmly.

" Lee know. "

Both of you knew that he was merely joking but he had now realised that he crossed the limit.

" Fine. Then promise me that you'll practice your lines with me. "

" What? Lee know you're the lead, I'm just the understudy. I-"

" Promise me. Especially the kissing scene. Or else-"

You pecked his lips to keep his mouth shut. But he longed for more. He didn't let you leave the close proximity that you guys had created. Taking your chin in his fingers he hoped you'd close your eyes and let him kiss you. Instead you just flicked his forehead.

" Pabo. The tempest doesn't even have a kissing scene. " You said and ran before scary lee know catches you.

" Y/N!!!!! "