9. One Cold Morning

Comincia dall'inizio

"My wife...!" James wasn't able to stop his tears anymore. "What will my journey to Melven City give me? Will my wife be in better health?"

Patroclus closed his eyes and shook his head as he doesn't know how to answer the young warlock. He may be a hundred years older than James but for the Elven Society, he's still quite very young. Most of all, he had very few experiences talking to the residents of the Andenor Islands.

"Would you help me find this prophet? Please help me!" James begged. "My wife will get better if this man would help her, right?"

Lord Patroclus do not know what to say as he was still in doubt if he should trust the young warlock who sought refuge in their archipelago but then, his older sister, Lady Patricia answered James's question after she went out of Lily's room. She's also a very elegant and noble member of the High Elves. "You will find him in Melven City and he does live beyond the Mountain of Elstaris. He is a respected healer and prophet but unlike us, he is a human seer who was born in our archipelago. He did set foot to teach in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry after having been invited by Professor Albus Dumbledore lately to teach Divination but he refused. We don't know the reason and he has only done that if he had seen something he knew he doesn't want to take part in."

"I will seek out this seer," he told them. "Lead me to him."

Lady Patricia looked straight at his green eyes to see if he was truly serious and when she saw fire, he knew that the love that he does have in his heart was truly pure, she smiled. She gave him a huge silver coin which was as huge as his palm, and she had also spoken elven magic into it. The intricate alphabet of the elves appeared on the coin after she was done with the incantation. "Bring this to him when you reach him. It will point you to where you should go as his location in the mountain can only be found by those who have this key."

"Thank you, Lady Patricia!" James cried. "I owe you so much."

"The knowledge you seek might also bring you sadness and despair," Lady Patricia warned. "Are you sure about this? Your wife will physically recover and we can just place a limiter on her abilities."

James refused as he began to dry his tears. "My wife won't approve of it. There's only one way how I can help her and that is to make sure that our children will be safe."

Patricia bowed her head. "Good luck in your journey, James Potter. I must say that your wife's very lucky to have someone like you."

"Thank you for telling me where I can find him. I do owe you a lot." James held the coin tighter as he placed it in his pocket. "Saving my wife is my priority and I will do my best to save her."

"The People of Melven City call him 'Prophet Hamill'," Patroclus added. "Remember to bow before him. You are going to a sacred mountain."

...

Two days after he was given the silver coin to find the High Priest, Lady Diana Petersen and her white dragon appeared before him outside the cottage. She was ordered by Queen Rowyna to accompany him on his journey to visit such a sacred place in Feth Fiada.

Lily was already recovering and he had already informed her about his journey to meet him. Despite that, she didn't feel happy instead, she was worried about what he would know. "Lady Patricia has told me that I truly have become a seer, James, and maybe I can try my best to control my dreams. Do you need to go to that man?"

"You have to trust me. I'll ask him to come here and train you, Lily," James told him. "I have to go."

"He will be safe with me, my lady," vowed Lady Diana. "You can trust me."

Lily held Diana's pale but rough hands tightly before they mounted on the dragon. Her tears were falling so quickly on her cheeks and she can't help but feel worried even after she assured herself that she was truly a warrior by the time she felt the texture of her palm. "Bring him home."

Diana smiled at her. "I will, my lady."

"Don't worry too much, Lily!" James hugged her tightly around his arms. "I will come home to you."

Lily smiled and after that, she handed him his small brown pouch that contained a water bottle, his wand, some food, a blanket, and there were also a few potions that she added. She just watched them leave her and the white dragon to fly after James and Diana mounted at the back of the dragon.

A/n: It took a while for me to add a new chapter and I hope that you like this chapter! Thank you so much! ❤️