Chapter 12: In her arms

"Is he alright? I seriously hope he is! He has to be Dani! Looks a little pale... *sniff* wow, even like this, he smells like Lavender."

Echos of Bela, Daniela and Cassandra's voices faded in as Cole slowly regained consciousness.

He woke up to find himself in the lady's bed, with his wounds bandaged and upper body clothing removed, feeling only some light sweatpants on him.

"Hey! Hey Cass! He's back up!" Daniela chirped.

"How... long was I out for?" Cole questioned Bela, the oldest child.

"A couple days. Mother has been real worried. You would've died if it wasn't for us. And don't take that the wrong way, it isn't your fault. We're all actually quite impressed for how you've handled everything you've been through to get here."

That answer raised another question from Cole. He saw that these people seemed to care for him, but how is it that they knew what happened to Cole the whole way here?

"So you know of how and why I came here." Cole responded in a mix of conformation and question.

"How, yes. Why, no." The blonde responded bluntly.

Curiosity had now filled Cole to the bone. Would it be wise to tell them about the tragedy of his family, the plan he had to get her?

"The most we do know is that the Lycans tried to eat you, but they bowed down because of your marking and Uncle Heisenberg found you right outside the castle walls a couple hours later, you were almost buried under the snow." Cassandra, the Brunette explained.

"Aw don't you just look handsome! I want to hug you so bad, but I wouldn't want you bleeding again." The redhead teased.

Cole then felt... strange. The feeling of his right leg had returned! Had they restored it somehow? Cole lifted the covers to find that the remains of his right leg had now been mechanically replaced. "Um, since when did I get a cyber-leg?" Cole asked both perplexed and amazed.

"Uncle Heisenberg helped with that. It's sturdier and works just like your original one! Should help along until we can maybe find a solution. If we can that is." Bela told him.

"Well this is quite the upgrade, thank you. All of you." Cole politely thanked the girls.

The door to the room then opened and Lady Dimitrescu, bending down to move through the doorway with a bowl in hand.

"Daughters, may I have a moment alone with Cole?" she requested.

"Of course mother." The daughters all answered in union.

The sisters form into their swarm of flies and fly out of the room, with all three of them waving a small goodbye to Cole as they left.

Lady Dimitrescu then lowered herself until her eyes met with Cole's.

"I'm glad you're okay love, We've all been quite worried about you since you passed out from your injuries." She lovingly inquired.

"Well I do feel better, so yeah that's that." Cole responded back with a chuckle.

The lady's lips formed into a smile, her golden eyes gleaming so splendidly in Cole's eyes. "Am a bit hungry though." "Of course, I apologize." She says as she then took the bowl of soup into her hands. Cole reached for it thinking she'd give it to him, but she shortens the distance between the two of you to the point where his knee was touching her hip and she takes the spoon with a bit of soup on it and brings it to his lips.

'Okay, she's feeding me now?' Cole thinks to himself, but can't help but grin and takes the food in.

The lady gives a little laugh and looks at Cole with adoration. "You're too kind to me, my daughters don't really let me do that anymore."

"Oh it's all good. It felt nice." Cole says in a genuine tone.

"Of all the people I thought to be my future partner, I'd never quite imagined someone as kind or even dedicated as you." She says with a smile.

"Well we've known each other for about a couple days so I'd say that's a slight stretch." Cole joked.

They both laughed together and couldn't get enough of each other. It was truly meant to be.

Cole then asked if they knew about his past and why he came here. Lady Dimitrescu answered that Mother Miranda, possessing such great power, had watched his every move, how his entire life played out and how and why he eventually decided to travel to the village.

"I'm sorry for what you've lost, it is a very heavy burden on you. I promise you you'll be given a life like no other, for I'll always love you." The lady sympathized.

Cole then again threw himself into Alcina's loving arms and began to drift off as she spoke the loving words Cole had waite his entire life for.

"Welcome home draga mea."

_

Yes, I know the image has a girl and not a boy but It was the only one I could find, so yeah, sorry if it's going to look a little off.

See you all in the next chapter! And please, I do encourage commenting on my work! I welcome all constructive criticism and complements!