"What?" She said once she looked up opening her eyes.

I smiled shaking my head. "I swear I love you Nee. I feel like I'm about to walk into some bullshit, but you still manage to put a smile on my face."

"I'm glad I can do that, but you know I'm dead ass serious right?"

"Yes, Nee. I know."

"Well lets go." Nee said walking inside the house in front of us, but before she got too far Q scooped her up in his arm.

"Quentin what the fuck are you doing?" She snapped trying to get loose.

"Shut yo ass up." He said then whispered something in her ear making her relax in his arms.

She mumbled something crossing her arms over her chest as he still held on to her.

When we walked the rest of the way into the house there was a man sitting on the couch.

"Wow you look just like Lauren." He said standing up referring to our mom.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask.

I knew who he was. He looked like an older version of Mogul. I just didn't want to believe it.

"Looks like your mother, but a mouth like your brother."

"Yeah, her potty mouth ass brother raised her. So what can say?" Mogul said shrugging.

"I'm your, uh, I'm Mike." He said holding his hand out which I just stared at.

He slowly drops his hand. "Well okay."

"So you're pregnant?"

"Obviously." Mogul answered. "Ain't no small talk nigga."

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Same thing I asked." Mogul said.

"I'm your father. I want a relationship with my daughter and son."

"I'm 24, Mogul's 28. Don't you think it's a lil too late for that?" I ask. "I do."

"I didn't know about you until Mogul said your name."

"And that was a fuckin slip up. You would have known if you came around more than just the times you got our mom pregnant." Mogul said. "But nah, you went off and started ya own family. One that you actually stuck around for."

"Oh hell no! Q let me the fuck go." Nee exclaimed. I was confused until I seen who was coming down the stairs.

"This is your sister Ebony."

"How many times I gotta tell you that that bitch is not our sister." Mogul says.

"Awh they're here." She exclaimed smiling all big and fake.

"Bitch if you touch me..." I said holding me hand up as she came towards me with her arms spread wide like I was gonna hug her. Bitch please.

"Oh sis don't be like th-" Before she could get any closer Nee punched her in her face.

"Bitch didn't she already beat your ass once? Don't play stupid. Ain't shit friendly 'round this bitch" Nee snapped in her face as she had her hair fisted.

I tried not to laugh when Mogul did. His ass can never be serious.

"Get her off her. You guys are sisters." He said looking panicked until Q finally got Nee off of her.

I scuffed. "That bitch is not my sister."

"Yes she is."

"It's me and Mogul. It's always gonna be me and Mogul."

"No it isn't, she's your-" I hold my hand up waving it to get him to stop.

"Look, I don't care how many times you claim she's some fuckin sister of mine, she's not. Ain't no bitch that fucked my man before my sister, let alone my friend. Period."

"But you and Niylah are friends? Oh okay."

"Bitch me and Niylah are cordial, not fuckin friends learn the difference. Unlike her, you are nothing but a hoe that's full of fuckin drama. You came into my fuckin house claiming to be her friend to get at Kahron, my man. You were a fuck, that thought she could come back around for another chance. Bitch please."

"Oh yeah Morgz I peeped that ring too, I picked it out. I know my baby sister." Mogul said.

"Nigga shut up, you ain't pick shit out." Kahron said.

"Nigga I gave you my fuckin approval, don't make me take it the fuck back."

"Nigga fuck outta here."

"Yall just talking and joking like they ain't here still." Asia said.

"You. Come here." Mogul said to Asia.

She blushed going to him. Then before I know it they disappeared along with Q and Nee.

"Well it looks like yall stay is over, because I know I am over this shit. So do you know where the door is or do I have to show you the way out?"

"Here's my number," He said sighing in defeat handing me a card. "I really want us to have a relationship. I want you guys to meet my wife. I want to meet my grandkids. I know I wasn't there for you guys, but I really wanna have a chance to be there now. I just want a second chance."

I hesitated, but I decided to take the card. Knowing that there was a slim chance I was even going to use it.

"So what are you thinking?" Kahron asks wrapping his arm around me after they left.

I sighed leaning back into him. "I don't know, I really don't know."